Chapter 12

Third Person's Pov

As Jimin and Yoongi walked hand to hand down the street on a Saturday Afternoon. Jimin didn't notice his father was calling him on his phone. He left it kept ringing because he didn't want to listen to it. Yoongi frowned at his boyfriend. 

"Hey, It can be important and it is important because it's your father," Yoongi smirked. Jimin sighed and let's go to his boyfriend's hand. He took his phone out from his pocket and press the call logo. 

"Yes, appa?No, I'm not with Taehyung-- Yes, I'm with Yoongi-hyung......."Okay"Jimin ended his fathers called and let out a sighed. Yoongi presses his lip into a straight line.

 "So, what did he said?"He asked. Jimin let out another sighed and ran his through his hair with his hands.

 "My father wanted to meet me but not only me, but he also wanted to meet you too," He stated. Yoongi nodded and grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

 "Alright let's go then, but after you eat first, then we'll visit your father, okay?" Yoongi smiled and its calmed Jimin down a little bit. 

"Ne,hyungie~," Jimine replied. Yoongi shows his gummy smile and cupped Jimin's chubby cheeks. 

"You're cute as a hamster~" Yoongi stated and Jimin blushed. 

"Yah, Hyungie! I'm not too fat~" Jimin whined and Yoongi chuckled as a replied. 

"Okay, but you're only my hamster," Yoongi said and Jimin giggled.

 "Yup, only your hamster~ "Jimin sang and Yoongi chuckled.

As the two lovely couple walking down a cafe, Jimin spotted one of their close friend Jungkook, but Jungkook was intertwined his hand to the boy's hands. He's with a young pretty-looking boy that looks the same age as him. 

"Hyungie, isn't that Kookie?" Jimine asked, pointing where's Jungkook sitting with this unknown boy. Yoongi followed where's pointing. 

"Oh, it's kookie and who's the boy he's with?"Yoongi asked and Jiming shrugged. 

"I guess that might be his new boyfriend?" Jimin said and Yoongi shrugged.  

It was very odd that to the couple since they always seen Jungkook single and mingle, and always third-wheeling with them. Maybe Jungkook had met someone he like since the boy, Jungkook is talking to is, a stranger to them. 

"Hey, Kookie!" Jimin called out the young boy. Jungkook looked up and smiled. 

"Oh, it's Jimin and Yoongi-hyung!"Jungkook greeted the two back with a smiled. Jungkook signal the two to come over. The two looks at each other for a second and went where's Jungkook at. 

"So, who's this lucky boy?" Jimin smirked. Jungkook nervously laughed.

 "He's my boyfriend. We're started dating for about two months, "Jungkook explained while smiling at his boyfriend. 

"Hello there, Lee Daehwi " The blond boy stood up and bowed. Yoongi and Jimin just smiled at the hyper boy but felt a little hurt when their maknae hide his relationship with him. 

 "Aish, this kid! Why didn't you tell me that you having a boyfriend? Jeez, I"m Jimin and this is my boyfriend Yoongi, it's the pleasure to meet you," Jimin introduced himself with his lover to the blond boy. 

Jungkook laughed and Daehwi sat next to his boyfriend.

 "Oh, do you want to sit with us?" He asked and Jimin nodded. 

"Jimin, you can sit down with them and I'll get your coffee, "Yoongi said and he nodded. Yoongi kisses his boyfriend's cheek and went to the counter. Daehwi smiled at the elder coupled but pouted at Jungkook, who was very confused. 

"Why can't you be that sweet for me," Daehwi whined, crossing his arms together like, a child throwing a small tantrum Jungkook chuckled at his younger boyfriend's childish act. Even tho they are two years apart from each other, but Jungkook can't help it but to fell in love with the younger's random tantrum. 

"Babe, you know I treat you like a princess," Jungkook respond, wrapping his arms around the younger boy's waist, leaning in to give a small peck on the boy's cheek. Daehwi just giggled, making Jimin chuckled at their tiny interaction.  

"So,how's the baby,hyung?" Jungkook asked and the blond boy's smiled wider. 

"He's pregnant? Hyung, this is so cute!" Daehwi asked and Jungkook laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness. Jimin shyly nodded.

 "Ne,It's alright," Jimin replied. Jungkook smirked and Jimin glared at him.

 "Daehwie, can you help me to get the smirk out of your boyfriend's mouth ?"Jimin asked. Daehwi blinked and look at his boyfriend. Jungkook showing his bunny smiled and Jimin raise an eye borrow. 

"Hyung, stop with the smiling, you're creeping me out," Daehwi stated and Jimin laughed. Jungkook scoffed and Yoongi came back with Jimin's coffee. 

"Hey, did I miss anything?"He asked and Jimin shook his head. "Nope, Just Jungkook kept smirking at us, "He replied. Yoongi raises an eyebrow. 

"Are you flirting with my boyfriend?" He teased and all of us laughed. 

"Aniyo! I'm just having pervert thoughts when I mention about Jimin's baby," Jungkook said and Yoongi chuckled. 

"Whose baby you're talking about? Jimin or my Yoonmin or Minnie ?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

 "You already name your unborn baby?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's shoulders, who happily lean in closer. Jimin nodded while holding his coffee closers to his lips. Yoongi wrapped his boyfriend's waist with his arms. "Yup, he or she's only a month old," Yoongi said while rubbing his boyfriend's stomach.

Yoongi decides to tease this young couple. He smirked at them.

Thanks for the 1.3K views!! I'm sorry if jungkook is with someone else...hehe please don't kill me~

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammar mistake~