Chapter 26

Jimin's Pov

I've woken up because the light from the window, then felt a huge headache on my forehead. I groaned as I was getting up then I felt the stinging inside my bottom.

 "Did I drank that much, and why does my bottom stings?" I muttered and saw that I was wearing on Yoongi's t-shirt only. 

"Why am I in Yoongie's shirt?" I mumble. 

Then, I can't take the pain that aching on my forehead and the stinging on my bottom so, I decided to lay back down on my back. I pulled the blanket upwards towards my whole body and then my eyes wander to the clock from the white painted walls.

2:35 pm

I groaned as my headache kept getting worst. Then, Yoongi walked in. He was raising his eyebrow while there's a big smirk on his face.

"So, Jiminie, wondering why you're wearing only my shirt?" He asked and I narrow my eyes. Then, I whimper in pain and he notices me then ran towards me. He quickly sat next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Jeez, Jiminie, easy there, "He stated and I snuggled more into his chest, feeling the pain calm down a bit. 

"Hyungie, my head hurts and also my butt hurt too, it stings a lot," I whined and Yoongi gave me some few kisses on my head. 

"I know, Jiminie, "He responds and hugs me a little bit tighter. "We had a blast last night, baby boy." He stated and my eyes widened.

"We what!" I shouted then the headache hits me again. I groaned and held my head then lay back to my fiance's chest. He chuckled and rubs my head. 

"Don't worry, I've made sure that we use a condom this time," he winked. I hide my face to his chest because I felt really embarrassed.

"D-Did I kind of force you to?" I asked, stuttering. He laughed and pulled my chin lightly, pulling my face off his chest.

"Nope, you didn't, maybe your body just wants me, that's all," he responds and my both cheeks turn bright red. I place my face back to his chest.

"Hyungie~" I whined in his chest and he laughed."Jeez, my Jiminie have been never this cute," He commented and I smiled.

 "Alright, let me get you some painkillers and water," He said. I nod my head and letting go of his embrace. He leans in and gave a peck on my lip then gave me his gummy smile like looks similar to Minnie's.

 "I'll be right back, honey," He said and left our shared room.

"Wait, Did I really force him?" I muttered to myself and shook my head. Then, my fiance came back with Minnie in his arms while he's holding a pill container and glass of water with his other free hand.

"She kept mention about you all day," he stated and I slowly sitting up then hisses when I felt the stings on my bottom. 

"Really like how?"I inquired him while pulling my knees to my chest. He places the pills container and glass of water down on the nightstand that's beside us.

 "Her first words were "Ma"," He replied and I took a glance at my Minnie who been staring her big doe eyes between us.

"Ma...Ma" She mutters towards me and Yoongi lets her claws towards me. I literally want to die of my daughter's cuteness. Once she claws to my laps, I scooped her up and gave her some few kisses all over her face.

"That's my little baby!"I pitched my voice high and Minnie giggles at my pitched voice. Yoongi smiles at the cute scene while his arms cross together and sat at the edge of our bed. 

"Alright then, that's enough for 'Ma'. Now, say "Da...Da"Yoongi said. Minnie shook her head and hug my neck. Yoongi pouted and let out a fake cried.

I laughed at my fiance's actions towards our little one and then my phone decides to rings, interrupted our family moment. Minnie claws to her father and I unplug my charger from my phone and press the call logo.

"Yes, Taehyungie?" I answered and I hear his giggles.

 "What do you want? and why you're laughing?" I whined and I heard Hoseok laughing along with him. I pouted and put it on speaker so Yoongi can listen to it the two dorks. 

"Stop laughing you two," Yoongi said in his stern voice and the two idiots stop laughing.

"Hyung, did you remember when Jiminie said about your dick is almost the size of a ruler," Taehyung said and it made Yoongi and I blushed our cheek off. 

"Taheyung!Don't say that! There's a baby in here," I said and took a glance of my daughter then presses the speaker off since I'm scared she might hear something else.

 I release a relief sighs because she was more focusing on her father lap and not interesting to my phone call with Taehyung.

"Sorry, well then, let's meet again should we?" Taheyung requested and I glimpse at Yoongi whose is smiling at our daughter.

 "Well, not now, maybe next time since I'm dealing with a big headache right now," I refused his requested and I heard him pout.

 "Fine, I rather have sex with hobi then meeting your. face," He said and I laughed. "Alright, you do that," I replied and he giggled. 

"See you, bitch and I love you, dumb bitch." He said then I groaned and hung up the called.

"So what did he said," Yoongi asked while Minnie laughing until her eye forming to the so-famous her eye-smile she has gotten from me and I smiled. 

"He just want to meet again and I refuse it and then he said something I shouldn't mention right now since my baby is still innocent to hear this, "I stated and Yoongi laughed.

 "Alright, my angel," He responds and I smile.

Double update are awesome!~
-Hoseoken