Chapter 23

Jimin's Pov

"Omo! My Jiminie is getting engaged!" My best friend, Kim Taehyung exclaimed while throwing his arms around me after. I wrapped my arms around him and lightly patting his back.

"Hey, Let's celebrate it!~It's been a long time you been in a clubbing right?" He asked while letting his arms around me. I shook my head and press my lip together, not feeling sure about this.

"No and also, I don't want to leave Minnie alone," I respond and Taehyung pouted. 

"Oh come on! We never got time for each other and besides, Minnie is 6 months old. After all, she has her father to take care of her, and if Yoongi isn't enough then I will ask Hobi," He stated while crossing his arms. I let a defeated sighed because I can't get away from my best friend whining.

"Fine, but I'm not drinking, though," I protested and he shook his head. 

"Oh that's a no-no hyung, You're drinking with me," He responded while shaken his one finger in the air and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Taehyungie, you know that I'm no good on alcohol," I declared while shaking my head. He puffs his cheeks out and stomping his feet.

"You're no fun Hyung," He whined and I roll my eyes. 

"What happens if Minnie needs me? Or she might get bored around Yoongi?" I asked while crossing my arm and legs. 

"Hmm, Hobie will solve that," He smiles and another sighed left through my lips.

"Fine, but you're paying for everything and I mean every shot we take, alright?" I said. He smirks and nods his head,agreeing to my request. 

"Alright, pick me up at 7, and you better not be late," I stated and stood up from the couch. 

"Okay~" He cooed and I walk towards the front door. 

"See you later, Taehyungie," and shut the door behind me.

As I was driving towards Mr.Kim or Seokjin's house to pick up my Minnie. Every since Minnie was born, Seokjin would always want to take care of him. Plus, he also had a son that is 4 years old, named Kim Namjin. Yes, he's my fiance's principal but they're really close, whatever they're on the school campus, Yoongi just calls them Mr. Kim and Mr.Namjoon.

"Seokjin-hyung, I'm here!" I shouted while closing the door behind me. Seokjin came from his shared room.

"Hey there Jiminie, Oh! Minnie is sleeping. Jeez! that kid surely loves sleeping, "He responds and I laughed. 

"Yeah and guess where she got that from?" I asked while crossing my arms together and he laughed. 

"Her father, right?" He responds and I nodded.

"Mommy," Little Namjin grips on his mother pants. 

"Oh, yes sweetie? Are you hungry?" He asked pulling little Namjin in his arms. He shook his head. "Namjin, please say hi to Uncle Jimin," Seokjin said and Namjin waves his tiny palms towards me. I grinned and waved back. Until Minnie interrupted us with her crying since no one in the room and she hates being alone.

"Oh, I will get her," I said. Seokjin nodded. Namjin was struggling to get out of his mother embrace when after he heard Little Minnie cried. Yup, little Namjin had a little crush on little Minnie already, and let's call it, love at the first sight. (Lol, I'm starting to ship these little ones xD )

I quickly walked to Seokjin's share room and saw the sobbing Minnie, standing inside the baby crib. "Minnie, Mommy is here," I cooed and scooped her into my arms. She quickly clutches on me. I gave her some few kisses and it did calm her down. She laid her head on my shoulder and staring her big doe eyes at me.

"She surely reminds me of you, Jiminie. She's like a little version of you, and mostly her eye-smile is so adorable," Seokjin commented. I turn around and gave him my eye-smile.

 "Thanks, oh, Seokjin I sort of need to go since I promise to go with Taehyung tonight," I said. He nods and let Namjin down and he quickly ran towards to check on Minnie. 

"Oh okay, wait, let me pack her things," he responded. Then, I had a great idea.

"Hey, are you free tonight?" I asked. He was thinking at first then he nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm free, why?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Come with us Hyung, it's would be fun, and let Namjoon come over to my house with Namjin so the dads can take care of them," I said and he nodded his head. 

"Actually, sure, it's been a long time that I been a club before," he responds shaking his head. 

"Then it's settled. I'll pick you up around 7, okay or Taehyung will?" I said and he nodded. 

"Great, see you then," I said and pick up Minnie's bag then left his house.

Few more hours later~

"Where are you going?"Yoongi asked leaning on our share room door while raising his eyebrow. 

"You're wearing that ripped black jean, that tells me that you're going somewhere leaving me alone with Minnie, right?"He added while crossing his arms. I giggled and turned around, facing him.

"Well since it's been a long time that I haven't spend time with Seokjin and Taehyung, well mostly Taehyung. I promise that I will go clubbing with them tonight," I respond turning back to my mirror and applies some lip balm and he bit his bottom lip. 

"Clubbing huh?"He muttered and he walked towards me then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh and, Hoseok and Namjoon are coming over, so please take care of Minnie and Namjin," I added and he turns me around so I can face him.

"Alright then, I'll let you go."He paused and pecks my lips.

 "But promise me that you won't let other boys touch you, alright. Or I will go over there and cut their hands off," He added and I wrapped my arms around his neck

. "Don't worry, I would let them know that Min Yoongi is mine," I stated and his lips curls up.

"I love you," He leans in closer to my face.

"I love you too," I respond and connect our lips together.

The kiss was sweet that made Yoongi want to have diabetes. He pulled away from the kiss and gave a peck on my forehead. 

"Your lips taste like strawberry," He commented. I giggled and lightly hit his shoulder. 

"Silly, I just apply some strawberry flavored lip balm," I said while applying another layer of the lip balm. Then, I heard my phone rings

. "That's must be Taehyung," I said and Yoongi went out to check on Minnie.

I accepted the called and bring my phone towards my ear. 

"Bitch, I'm here with Seokjin and the others," Taehyung said and I snickered. 

"Alright, I'll be out, asshole," I respond and he chuckled.

 "See ya, shitface," He responds and ended the call. I shook my head at our name-calling since it came so natural for both of us. I tucked my phone inside my pockets, then walked out of my share room and saw Namjin sitting on Hoseok's lap.

"Hey Jiminie," Hoseok greeted while namjin waved at me. I smiled as in response and Yoongi walked toward me with Minnie on his arms. 

"Make sure don't drink too much, and Namjoon is taking you there so you can call us when you're done, alright?" Yoongi stated. I nodded and gave a peck on her forehead and Yoongi on his lips.

 "Bye, I'll call you," I said and open then close my apartment door then left my apartment with the others.

"Damn, just look at that booty, of course, someone will grab those," Yoongi sighed. 

"Well, I bet you 5 dollars that someone will grab them," Hoseok stated and Yoongi pouted. Minnie giggles at her father because she saw her daddy pouted.

Well, what do you think? hmm? right now I'll be updating soon~

-Hoseoken