Chapter 8

Yoongi's Pov

"Hyungie....I-I'm pregnant..." He said and my eyes widen. 

"Y-You're pregnant??" I asked. I heard him sighed and I was shocked.

"Yes...I am and you're the father, hyungie..." he continued. Like duh, who else be the father of the baby when I took his virginity. 

"You remember that you're the one who took my virginity?" Jimin decided to ask, making me chuckled. 

"Yeah...It's was amazing, though." I replied. I smile because he sounds so happy to have the baby.

 " Hyungie...please come back to me...I miss you," he said desperately. 

"Let's see if my old man wants me to do and I will come back home because my love is having a baby inside," I replied and I heard him giggled. 

" By the way where are you?" he asked and I realized that I was at a cafe for a past couples hours. 

"Well, actually believe or not, I'm at the cafe for a couple of hours now," I replied and I heard laugh again. Hearing jimin laughed always made me smile.

"Hyungie, let's FaceTime??"He asked. 

"Sure," I replied and I ended the called and immediately got a the facetime call and I press the green circle.

 "Hello!! Hyungie!!" he greeted while showing his eye smile. He looks so beautiful, glowing like every time I look at him, even it's just facetime. 

I chuckled and waved at him.

"Hey, beautiful." I greet back.

 "Woah, you are really at the cafe for how long? 3 hours?" he asked while I smiled and nodded. 

"Yup, just drinking some mocha that's it, "I replied and he pouted. 

"So, how long you're going to stay there?" He asked cutely blinking his eyes. 

"Well, my father told me I might be here a while because of some issue but I think he will let me come back because he's getting a grandchild right, Jiminie?"I replied and he nodded. 

"Really?Hyungie?" he asked and I heard Taehyung in the background with Hoseok. 

"Hey, I heard you are pregnant with Yoongi hyung---oh Hey Hyung!!! "interrupted and greeted by Hoseok smiling while waving his left hand. 

"Yes, he is pregnant by me and hello there horse face," I said and I saw Jimin passing the phone to Hoseok and ran toward the bathroom with Taehyung. I stared at Hoseok like 'what's wrong with him'.

 "He's throwing up yesterday dinner...well he always throws up so basically it's a daily basis, " Hoseok explain and my eyes widen. 

"Really?! How long?" I asked.

" Well, he throws up mostly in the morning and after dinner," he stated. I sighed and Hoseok gives a slight smile. 

"Make sure take care him well alright? I'm trusting you and Taehyung alright. Don't let hyung down." I said and he smiled and nodded.

 "Alright, hyung I take care of him and when are you coming back?" he asked and I shrugged.

 "I don't know....but it might be a while, "I answered. "But...don't you think that Jimin is lonely without you?" he asked. I stood there, thinking. 

"Hyung?" Hoseok called me but I kept on my thoughts. 

"HYUNG?!~" Hoseok shouted and it's interrupted my thoughts. "Y-Yeah?" I finally answered and he pouted. 

"What happened there, I've been calling you," he said and I saw Jimin coming out the bathroom. 

"Sorry, I was thinking of something," I said and Jimin trying squeeze next to Hoseok so he can see me. "Hello there, hyung?" Jimin greeted and Hoseok passed the phone to Jimin and left with Taehyung. 

"So, did you have fun there?" I teased him.

 "Nope! I didn't!!~ I hate throwing up every time!!~" he cutely replied and I chuckled his cuteness. 

"Aww. Do you need my kisses so it makes you feel better?" I said. 

"Ewww not with my thrown up mouth." He said and I laughed. 

"I'm just teasing you," I said and he pouted.

"I miss you, Jiminie," I said and I saw his tearing are forming up.

 "I-I miss you t-too hyungie," he said while trying to hold his tears. I slightly smile. 

"Don't you know it's hard without you here to protect me from my father." He continued.

 "I know...I wish I was there with you but right now it's not the right time." I said and his tears were sliding down on his chubby cheeks. My face softly and I was feeling guilty because I can't be there with him right now. 

"Hey, don't cry..you know that I hate seeing you cry." I comfort him but his tears were sliding more down. "Jiminie...please don't cry," I try to comfort him but he continued crying. 

"Sorry jiminie..." I apologize.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING~

-Hoseoken