Chapter 57

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" Yoongi muttered grabbing all his things and shoves it into his backpack. Hoseok frowns his lips downwards. 

"H-Hyung, is Jiminie alright?" Yoongi shook his head and ran to the doorway. 

"I will see you later, Hoseok!" 

"Wait, Hyung! I want to come along!" 

"Okay, but you have to hurry up!" Hoseok nodded, grabs his backpack, swinging it to his shoulder, while his phone on the other hand, already had Taehyung's phone number dialed in. Yoongi and Hoseok left of the building, rushing back to the apartment. Unfortunately, it will take about an hour to get there.   

Meanwhile at Yoongi and Jimin's apartment...

"Get the fuck off me!" Jimin literally using all his strength to push the man in front of him. Unfortunately, Jongsuk was stronger than he is. Jongsuk had his arms around his tiny waist, his face on Jimin's neck, smelling his scent. Jimin's back on the wall of their little hallway, besides of his shared room door.  Jimin gripped on his shoulder, trying to push him off on his body. 

"S-Stop smelling m-me!" Jimin slaps his shoulder making Jongsuk tighten his embrace. On the other hand, Jimin was struggling out of his embrace  

"Jimin." 

Jimin had stopped moving and tears beaming in his eyes. 

"P-Please l-let me go-"

 "Just let me hold you for a bit," He interrupted and Jimin turns his head to the side, seeing Jongsuk had fluttered is eye closed. Jimin bit his bottom lip and one of his tears begins sliding down.

 "N-No, please don't touch me," Jongsuk snickered and lift his head up from Jimin neck.

 "I-I love you Jimin, Park Jimin." He confessed, locking his eyes with Jimin's. More tears slide down on Jimin's cheeks and gripped on Jongsuk's shoulder of his hoodie.

 "I can't accept your love, Jongsuk-hyung, and by the way, it's Min Jimin," Jimin corrected him, not even looking straight at his eyes. Jongsuk snorts and then laughs. 

"I-It's because of your little husband of yours? huh? Am I not good enough? Huh? You knew me before him, Jimin!" Jongsuk stated. Jongsuk looked around him and his eyes landed at the door, that's a little crack, revealing Minnie's tiny face between.

"Oh," He smirks making Jimin widen his eyes. 

"D-Don't you dare touch her!" Jimin yelled making Jongsuk walking towards the doorway but the door immediately closed. 

"What a smart little girl," He said and turn his head back towards Jimin. 

"Now, let's have some fun of ourselves," He smirked and lift Jimin's chin with his index finger, leaning into his face, pressing his lip against to Jimin's. Jimin's eyes widen and turn his head, breaking the kiss. Then, Jimin slaps his face, that will soon leave a mark. Jongsuk held his stinging right cheek, staring at the frightened boy in front of him. Jimin was about to walk forward and ran for his room but his hand was held back to Jongsuk's embrace. 

"Now, Now, at least let's just have fun, right? Are you sick of time doing with your husband, huh? I bet, I will do better than him," Jongsuk said and immediately attack his lips and neck. Jimin's mind went blank and didn't know to want to do. He was about to slap his face again, but 

Jongsuk held down his hand, moving it above Jimin's head. Jongsuk breaks the heated kiss and opens Jimin's mouth with one of free hand and slide his tongue inside of Jimin's mouth. Jimin frown his eyebrow and bit Jongsuk's tongue making him breaking the kiss. 

"You're so stubborn, Jimin. I'm guessing I should tie you up, instead," Jongsuk smirked. He then grabbed something that besides them and ties jimin's wrist together. Next, he literally ripping Jimin's clothes off until he half naked. Jimin tries to push and even let out a few kicks but Jongsuk was stronger than he is making his tears slide down even more like waterfalls. 

"Please help me....Yoongi..." 

And that day Min Jimin was raped. Yoongi and Hoseok didn't really make it on time because of the heavy traffic on the freeway and like I said before it takes Yoongi about an hour to get home.

Tada! 

Well, I've had thinking this like a long time ago since I want to be more dramatic~ (・ε・`)

Please don't kill me, though!(・∀・) 

Oh, thanks for another 1k+ view! you guys are awesome!!~ 

I'll be updating soon!! 

-Hoseoken