Chapter 4

Jimin's Pov

I kept on calling my boyfriend aka my baby's daddy. He doesn't pick any my calls. I started to get worried and locked my phone. I pull my knee together up against my chest while clutching my phone on my knees. I let out a tired sigh and not noticing my roommate came in the room.  

Taehyung stared at me with concerned eyes and sat beside me.

"Hyung, what's the matter? Why that long face?" He kindly asked, rubbing my back in a circular motion with his palm. I slightly pouted and lay out my phone flat on the bed.

"Yoongi hasn't picked up my calls," I answered softly. Taehyung clicks his tongue and pats my back. 

"He might be sleeping, hyung, you know how he is with his sleep, right?" Taehyung mentioned. I shook my head. 

"It's Saturday in the afternoon. He usually calls me at that time." I responded, dropping my chin to my knees. Taehyung pouted his lips and stood up straight, stretching his hand out. 

"Then we go to his dorm, okay? Let's wake up that sleepy beauty." Taehyung suggested. I looked up at him and smiled a bit. I clasped his hand together with mine. He gently pulls me up a bit making me stand on my two feet. 

Taehyung shows his signature square smile. 

"Let's go!~"

 Then Taheyung drags me out from our dorm.

Before going to Yoongi's dorm room, I noticed there was a piece of paper that's taped on his doorframe. I narrow my eyes to see what inside the paper say and all I see is a number of some letters with it. 

Taehyung saw the paper what I was staring at and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Maybe someone is trying to test him?" Taehyung asserted. I nodded my head and gently knocks on the brown door. We waited for a few seconds and expecting Yoongi opening the door. However, it was Jungkook who open the door. 

I smiled at the younger and nicely ask.

"Do you know where is Yoongi at?" 

Jungkook breathed out and opened the door wide, stepping aside. I was shocked. I saw there was nothing on Yoongi's side of the dorm only Jungkook's stuff. 

"Well, I was about to ask you the same thing since he just packed up, then go," Jungkook explained, folding his arms over his chest. 

"Wait? He just left without telling Jimin?" Taehyung asked, gasping a bit. Jungkook just nodded his head. He looks like he just got hurt. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He shakes his head and jerks his chin out, telling us to come in. 

Taehyung and I walk inside while Jungkook closed the door behind us. 

There's was a lot of things going through my mind about my baby's future. 

Is he leaving me for someone else? 

Maybe, he knows about my pregnancy and doesn't want the baby? 

What will happen to my future? 

Is he tiring of me? Wasn't I good enough? 

"Hyung!" Jungkook interrupted my thoughts. I looked up the younger frowning face. Tears beaming in the corners of my eyes and Jungkook seems to notice. 

"Jiminie, don't cry. He will come back, right Kookie?" Taehyung scoots closer to me and begins to rub my back again. 

"Yeah, I think he will come back to you. Even though it looks like he was in a hurry and he even slapped my hands away when I was trying to stop him." Jungkook declared. Suddenly, I felt nauseous and got up from my seat, running toward the bathroom. I kneeled down on the toilet bowl and hurled all the breakfast I just had in the morning.  

Taehyung clicks his tongue and immediately went on my side, patting my back. Jungkook stood by the door frame with wide eyes. 

"It's okay, Jimimie. Just let it all out." Taehyung said, turning his head towards the younger's direction. 

"Is he sick?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shakes his head and smiles a bit. 

"He's pregnant, Kookie," Taehyung announced. Jungkook's eyes are even wider than before. 

"He is what?!"