Chapter 60

After that incident, Lee Jongsuk had never stepped on their apartment ever since. He stood up from the floor and say,

"I'm sorry for everything and I will always love you,"

and left their apartment without saying no more. Yoongi wants to punch him again but Hoseok had to stop him and let the man be.

Jimin felt tricked for his entire life. His father wanted him to be raped by his friend. His father had even paid and control Jongsuk's life, just for being his friend. It made Jimin wanna to be psycho because he doesn't like the idea of his father controlling Jongsuk's life and also his life as well. 

At first, when he heard that Jongsuk is his father's bodyguard it's made sense to him now. When he first met Jongsuk, he always thought that he had seen him somewhere before. I guess it's answered his curious questions since everything seems to connect. 

One time, Jongsuk was wearing his black suit that looks similar to the ones that his butler would wear and went to school since he seems like he was late for school and he had to wear his previous clothes.

But the tattoo on Jongsuk's back. It's the symbol of his father's group. His father has this symbol like four circles in the center and a square box around it and it's was on Jongsuk right shoulder on his back. 

Now that's explain everything!~ It's made Jimin think so much, it caused him to have a fever for a couple of days. Yoongi took some time off at work so, he can take care of his sick wife. On the other hand, Taehyung and Hoseok would come over and be taking care of Minnie and Yoobi with their Taeseok beside them. 

Of course, Minnie was hella worried too. She would to go to her parent's bedroom and want to confront her mother but she can't since Hoseok stops her, by carrying her outside the living room. Yoongi felt sorry for his daughter, but he eventually comes outside when Jimin needs his rest.

"Daddy, is Mommy okay?" Minnie asked. Yoongi half smiled and places her on his lap. 

"Yes, he needs some rest, he's not feeling so well," He respond. Minnie eye's beams and turn her head to her baby brother who's Hoseok's arms. Yoobi was coughing hard making Hoseok panic. 

"H-Hyung, I think Yoobi is not feeling well too," Yoobi continues to cough while Hoseok was rubbing his back to calm down his breathing. Minnie hops out of his lap and he rushes to his baby son and took him out of his best friend's arms.

"Yoobi-ah~" Yoongi rubs his back and feel his forehead. It's was hella hot. He remembers how to take care of him since he remembers when his daughter had her first fever and Jimin was worried sick about her. "Hobie, can you go get warm towels?" Hoseok nodded and left to go get them.

"Tae, can yo-"

"I will make some chicken soup," Taehyung interrupted and already walking to the kitchen with Taeseok waddles beside him. Yoongi smiled and looks over his daughter, who is close to letting her tears out. Yoongi's face soften.

 "Minnie, Sweetie, don't cry," Yoongi walks to her and rubs her head. Minnie sniffed and hug his knees.

 "Daddy. Mommy and Yoobie, i-is in pain and I are all f-fine. W-why am I the only one who is healthy?!" Minnie sobs on her father's knee while he chuckled at her cute actions. Yoobi had already fallen asleep in his arms.

 "Minnie," Yoongi smiled and bent down giving a gentle kiss on her cheeks. 

"It's okay, Minnie." Yoongi wraps his one arm around her and the other is still holding the sleeping Yoobi, I guess he also got his father's sleeping habits as well.

After Jimin and Yoobi's fever had cool off and completely gone, Jimin has been acting strange when Yoongi wants to 'touch' him. Whenever Yoongi wraps his arms around his tiny waist and leans in for a kiss, Jimin would squeal and turns his head to the side. Yoongi knew that Jimin might still be traumatized by that incident.

"Babe, let me kiss you,"

"N-No,"

"It's been weeks Jiminie, I haven't even kissed on your beautiful lips~," Yoongi pouts and wraps both of his arms around him making squeals even louder.

 "N-No d-don't," Jimin held both of his shoulders while shutting his eyes closed. Yoongi was kinda shocked by the rejection. Jimin had never ever rejected his hugs nor his kisses. Yoongi pulled him closer to his chest.

 "Jiminie, open your eyes," Jimin shook his head and his eyes are still remaining close. Yoongi sighs but he won't give up now.

Since Jimin's eyes are still closed, he decides to give Jimin some gentle kiss on his nose. Jimin wriggles his nose making Yoongi chuckled. 

"May I kiss you now?" Jimin shakes his head and snuggles his head on his chest. Yoongi let out an nth sigh since he wants to make love to his lover but it seems it's not going to happen

"Fine, good night,"

"Goodnight,"

Thanks for the 20k+ views! You guys are awesome!!! Oh sorry for the slow updates since school is been in the way ㅜㅜ
Well,thanks for reading and I'll be updating soon! (₀◕‿◕₀)
•Sorry for the grammar mistakes• (◠‿◠)
-Hoseoken