Chapter 45

Jimin has been thinking lately as he wants another child. He thinks that Minnie might be lonely and plus he always wants a big family. He grinned thinking about another child inside of him and running around the apartment. But his smiles turn to pouts. He knew his husband is stressing over his work and maybe don't want another child.

He unlocks his phone and glances over the time and reads "4:45 pm". Then, he glancing at the little studio's door that his husband been there about an hour already.

 "Maybe, I ask him later," He mutters and locks his phone then tuck it into his butt pocket.

"Minnie, Umma want to go shopping!" Jimin calls his daughter, who's playing at the living room with her toys. The three and a half years old blinks and nod afterward. "Okay!"She exclaimed. Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around her and bring her into his arms.

"let's tell appa first before he might go looking for us," Jimin stated while Minnie nods like she understands what her mother was saying. Jimin smiles and stomps over towards the little studio and gently crack the door. He has seen his husband all focusing on the computer in front of him while headphone on his nape of the neck, and pressing the keyboard of the piano. Minnie gasped while her eyes lit up. She has never been in this room since her father always in here and sometimes he never comes out.

Jimin soft knock on the door to catch his husband attention. Yoongi stops playing his music and turns around.

 "Yes, Sweetie?" Yoongi asked. Minnie giggles making her father smiles.

"Minnie and I will go to the mall, do you want anything?"Jimin asks his husband. Yoongi shook his head. 

"No, babe, go have fun but make sure be home early alright?" Yoongi adds. Jimin nodded and give him a blown kiss with his palm.

"Bye, Hyungie~!" Jimin response. Yoongi chuckled. 

"Alright, bye my jiminie and Minnie!" Yoongi waves and put his headphone on his ears. Jimin closes the door and left the apartment with his daughter in his arms.

"Minnie!~ What do you want? Umma will buy you anything~" Jimin said as both of them at the mall, walking around.

"Kumamon, Umma~" Minnie points at the cute toys store that fills with Japanese cute plushie. Jimin wrinkles his nose. "Umma doesn't like Kumamon," Jimin commented while Minnie pouted. 

"Umma~" She whined.

Jimin let out a breath and took his daughter into the cute toy store and bought about 2 Kumamon teddy bear, maybe one for Yoongi. Jimin pouted, while Minnie giggles. "At least she's happy," He muttered and grins. Then a store that caught his attention. He also wants to get something for his husband like maybe a shirt or pants?

After choosing a black sweater that says #Swag and brought it to the cashier. The lady eyeing him and his daughter. She scoffed and scan the price tag and put it in the plastic bag.

"You're tired, sweetie?" He asked. She nods and Jimin kisses her forehead. 

"Well let go home and feed you first then you can go to sleep, okay sweetie?"He said and she just nods again.

As, Jimin driving him and his daughter to back home, he tries to think anyways to turn on his husband. At first, maybe wearing his favorite shirt but that's would be obvious.

"Maybe just ask him while sitting on his lap. Perfect!" Jimin thought as a smirk reveals on his lips.

Opening the front door, glancing at the studio that his husband hasn't come out since then. He smirks and places the plastic bag on the table then set Minnie on her high chair. 

"Minnie, what do you want? Applesauce or smashed peaches?" He asked holding on the refrigerator handle.

"Auapple!~" She responds cutely. Jimin beams a smile and grabs the applesauce container.

After feeding his daughter until she doesn't want anymore, he gently pats her back while walking side by side in her room, bouncing her in his arms and give a few kisses on her side of her head to make her fall asleep a bit faster. She then had fallen asleep seconds of later. He smirks and places her on the crib and walking slowly toward the doorway then turn off the light of her room.

He quickly stomps over his shared room and dresses up his husband's oversize shirt with boxer only underneath. After he was done preparing himself, he hurriedly walks toward his husband's studio. He saw his husband still working on a song while scribbling something on his notebook.

"Yoongie~" Jimin calls out his husband's attention. Yoongi turns his head and raising his eyebrows. "Yes, Jiminie?" He responds. Jimin smiles and closes the door behind him.

"I know you're stressing over your work but," Jimin started then climbs on his lap while wraps his leg around his waist and arms around his neck. 

"I want to have another child, Yoongie. I think Minnie might be a little lonely and I also want to have a big family with you," Jimin continued. Yoongi who's been raising his left eyebrow, eyeing his wife who's sitting on his lap.

"I-I'm sorry if I am asking too much," Jimin slightly blushed and shuttered a little making Yoongi a little turn on. Yoongi smiles softly. 

"If you want another child, It's fine by me as you want it then I have nothing to against it," He responds. Jimin smiles widely than he starts to give Yoongi kisses around his neck making Yoongi chuckled.

"Jiminie.Bedroom."

"R-Right," Jimin was about to climb out of his husband's lap but Yoongi had to pull him back. Then he carries his wife to their bedroom.

"And this time I won't put any condom but some lude won't hurt, right baby boy?" Yoongi smirks.

"Y-Yes daddy, I would love that,"

And the couple had another hot night again for their second child.

Sorry for the daddy kink! just had to put it in there ;3