Chapter 5

Yoongi's Pov

"I just did not came all over here and packed up my things, and left Jimin for you if you can't keep your damn horses?! So why am I'm leaving out of my college...and... I thought you wanted me to go this school?? " I asked my dad. He was staring deepen on my eyes and I can sense something is wrong

"Yoongi-ah, I don't want you to go the same school with Park Jimin."He replied. My eyes went wide and I don't know what he talking about. What the actual fuck?

"Bull shit!--"

"Watch that dirty mouth of yours!" My father interrupted me.

"For your information, I do accept your relationship with Jimin but his father is such a horrible man," he said. He heavily sighed and took off his glasses.

"Yoongi-ah, I just want to say that Jimin is a lovely boy but..." He paused and look at my eyes. What is the matter with this old man?!

"But what?" I split out, crossing my arms together. The room was silent for a good 22 seconds.

"Either you tell me now, or I can go back--"

"His father isn't a lovely man like his son," he said and I nodded. Well duh, father, they both are related but not twins.

"I just got a call from him and asking me to tell you to leave Jimin," He said. I just scowled at him, giving the "what the fuck" look. Like I would care about that old man's opinion.

"Well, tell that bastard I can date whoever I want, and Jimin is my fucking lover." I annoyed respond, causing my father to glared at me for cursing so much.

"Yoongi. Listen to me for once, you goddamnit." My father said, taking off his glasses, not dealing with my attitude. Well, it's your fault for waking me up at the wrong time.

" I just had an argument with him yesterday and he says that he wants you off his school," He said, causing me to scowl even deeper.

"Well tell that bastard, I would love to leave that school of his." I snorted, leaving my father's office.

Jimin's Pov

It's been 3 days that Yoongi left and he never picks up his phone calls from me. I sighed as I sat in the classroom seat waiting for the teacher. Until I saw my father aka the principal, walk in the classroom with his bodyguards and the classroom went silent. My father clears his throat and looks around the classroom, probably looking for me.

What now?

"Good morning Boys and Girls." He greeted the whole classroom with his eye-smiled.

Fake.

"Good Morning Principal Park." The class greeted back. My father smile.

"I'm looking for my son, Park Jimin," he said while looking at me.

"I'm coming," I replied and stood up. He left with his bodyguards and one of them was waiting for me. Everyone was staring at me and whispering something in other ears. I sighed and lift my chin up and down once to signal the bodyguard go on first. Yup, this is probably about Yoongi. Like always. Nothing new. You see, my father doesn't like my boyfriend.

My father bowed to the whole classroom and walked out of the door. I turn around and saw my best friend and others looking at me. Taehyung was smiling at me and giving me the 'hwaiting' sign. I shook my head while grinning at my best friend silliest and continue walking toward the door.

As I walking to my father office aka the principal room, he wasn't in a great mood.

"A-appa?" I started and he sighed.

"Jimin, why do you love Yoongi?"My father suddenly asked. My cheek turns into pink, just asking that question makes me feel shy since, of course, I love Yoongi.

"W-well, he's my boyfriend?" I stupidly shuttering and my father chuckled.

"Boyfriend? What a piece of mindless are you," My father snorted.

"I told you that he's isn't the one for you. You should just stay away from that bastard." My father said, causing me to not understand why he mentioning this now.

"Appa...I can love whoever I want." I started, he gives me a glare instead of an answer.

Thanks for reading!! I'll Be updating soon!!

-Hoseoken