Chapter 22

Jimin's Pov 

I sudden was woken up because I felt an emptiness and warming still beside me.

 "Hyungie?" I mumble, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

 "What time is it?" I question to myself and looked at the big alarm clock that on top on my nightstand. 

It reads "5:32 AM". I hopped off the bed and went to Minnie's room. 

As I was walking into Minnie room, I saw Yoongi laying down on the tiny couch and Minnie on top of his chest while her father's arm holding her protective, sleeping peacefully. I smile at the father and daughter having a moment. 

"It's so early to cook breakfast, though," I mumble to myself and let out a slight pout. I walk toward the two sleepyheads and bent down at their level. 

"Taehyungie is right. Minnie does have Yoongi's sleeping habit," I chuckled and lightly gave Minnie a kiss on her forehead and Yoongi at his lips. Since Yoongi is a deep sleeper, he won't notice me here and his daughter gets her daddy's sleeping habits, she won't notice me here too. I happily sighed and stood up. 

"I just take a nice bath," I press my lip in a straight line and slightly nods. I walk toward the door and clutches to it. I turn around, taking a last glance of the two and close the door behind me, lightly, not want to wake them up.

I walk back toward my share room with Yoongi. I grabbed some fresh new clothes and a towel then, ran toward the bathroom to take a nice long 30 minutes bath since it's still early for me to cook for my little family.

30 minutes later~ 

After that nice bath, it felt really wonderful fantastic and the feeling clean and fresh. I walk toward the kitchen and took a look at the clock that from the above the dining table wall, it reads "6:02 AM". My lips curl upwards since it's time to cook breakfast and start the day.

 I usually start to cook breakfast like 6 or 6:30 am after all, don't you think Yoongi had any energy to wake up this early to cook breakfast? I remember that before my father had kicked me off of his school and Yoongi and I used to be together on a school campus. 

He usually doesn't eat his breakfast because he wakes up late or finishing his homework from yesterday. So, I bring some extra food for him, by not having any reasons for not eating in the morning so you can have the energy to learn right? Wait, speaking of school, I haven't gone to school for 10 months. Strange right?or not.  

I was cooking some scrambled eggs with some bacon since Yoongi loves bacon. Then,grabbed a small container of apple sauce from the refrigerator, after all, my Minnie loves her apple sauce. After setting the food down on the dining table, I heard Minnie starting to cry. I was about to walk to calm her down but Yoongi took care of it. I heard him said,

 "Daddy is here, Oh you must be hungry!" My face softens and I sat down on the stool. 

"He's such a great father," I muttered and lean on my palm while looking down at the food, deciding to wait for the two. I heard Minnie's door crack open and revealing Yoongi carrying the crying Minnie while patting her back to calm her down but it's didn't work.  

"Jiminie, Minnie wants her mother, she won't stop crying," my boyfriend whined and passing Minnie toward me. She quickly clutches on me and I gave her some few kisses on the top of her head. Yoongi chuckled because she calms down when I hold on to her. 

"Hyungie, Did Minnie had woken you up?" I asked while Minnie laying her head on my shoulder while sucking her tiny thumb. Yoongi sat down the stool across me while I put Minnie down on her high chair beside me. 

"Yeah, and I didn't want her to wake you up," He responds and picks up his spoon from the plate. My lips curl up. 

"Even though he has school and work tomorrow, he still has time for Minnie," I thought and scoops a spoonful of applesauce and Minnie opens her mouth cutely. Yoongi smiles at his daughter cute actions and making kisses faces towards her, making her giggles. I laughed at my boyfriend actions and Yoongi continues eating his bacon.

"Jiminie?" He called me. "Yes, hun?" I respond while swiping some extra applesauce from the corner of Minnie's lips with a napkin. He smirks while leaning on his palm. 

"Will you marry me?" He confesses and I have frozen at my spot and look at his eyes.

"Yes, I will Min Yoongi," I respond and he smiles.  

WOAH~ HELLOOOO!~ THANKS FOR THE 3K.100+ views!~ I'll be updating soon or tomorrow morning~ 

-Hoseoken