Chapter 39

As days and weeks had passed, Jimin hasn't woken up making Yoongi worried to death. Everyday Yoongi would go home really early like 2:00 pm from work then he would pick up Minnie from Seokjin's house around 2:30 pm. He would visit his husband that's in the coma for quite a long time.

Unfortunately, Jimin's parents haven't contacted him nor Lee Jongsuk. Surprisingly, right?

"Minnie, Baby, let's go meet mommy but we need to go shopping before meeting him!" Yoongi yells through Seokjin's doorway making Seokjin snickered.

"So, he hasn't woke up?" He asked, crossing his arms, leaning on the counter. Yoongi shook his head and ran through his dark gray hair with his hand.

"T-The doctor said that I had to wait and see, since they had taken the tumor out of him already but still a bit of piece still inside, "He responded as his voice crack in the between. Seokjin half smiled. His son, Namjin suddenly barge towards him, hugging his knee while Minnie behind him, chasing like they're playing tag.

"Appa!" Minnie screams and waddles towards his father's knees. Yoongi smiled and bent down on his knee so he can let his little baby girl run towards his arms.

"Minnie!~" Yoongi responds while hugging his baby girl tightly. Minnie giggles that's sound similar to his husband. Seokjin sighed as he sees Yoongi at least happy with his daughter.

"Do you miss appa?"Yoongi asked while Minnie nods. "Awd Mommy tu..." She muttered making Yoongi half smiled. "I know, I miss mommy too, very much," He replied and nods.

"Well, thanks hyung for taking care of Minnie," He started. Seokjin smiles."Yeah, it's no problem, anything for you Yoongi-ah, "He responded. Yoongi smiles back and intertwines his hands with his baby girl.

"Let's go! Say bye to Uncle Seokjin," Minnie smiles and waddles towards to Seokjin.

"Bbye~Uwcle~awd Jinnie!~" She responds while little Namjin nods. Seokjin smiles and ruffles her hair.

"Bye, Minnie sees you soon, "He said while Minnie bows and waddles back towards her father.

"Bye,hyung"

"Bye!~"

Yoongi closed the door and Seokjin and Namjin let out a sighed.

"Is Minnie's mommy dying?" little Namjin asked. Seokjin was a little shock. "Oh! N-No, he's not he just sleeping for a long time," He responds. Namjin just shrugged and taps his mother's shoulder.

"Tag! You're it!" Little Namjin giggles.

"Hey!"

The little Namjin runs towards the hallway while Seokjin chasing him behind.

"Namjine, Baby! wait! Mommy isn't a fast runner like you!"

Yoongi's Pov

The next morning was the same routine but Jimin hasn't woken yet, disappointing right? Well, it's had took me about a week a half to stop myself from crying whatever I have seen Jimin in the hospital bed while a mouth mask on his beautiful puffy lips that I use to kiss on.

But today is my day off that's means I can sleep in. Yas!~

It's 8:34 am and I had woken up as I felt Minnie shifting around in my arms. She was frowning while her eyes still shut. I'm thinking she is having a nightmare.

I immediately sat up and shook her gently by her arms.

"Minnie!"

She flutters her eyes open and then started to tears up.