Back to normality

Start from the beginning

“Well I am one in a six billion” she mocked.

“You and boarding schools haven’t had such a good relationship have you?” she asked.

“You could say that” she answered.

“Hmm I see that when you were six you were sent to ‘Our Lady of Sorrow’ privet school for girls you nearly set the whole school on fire and before that you had already set of the alarms ten times.” She read from the sheet “when you were nine you were sent to ‘St. Thomas Aquinas where you lead a student rebellion because you were always getting into trouble and when you were twelve you set a hungry bulldog onto the schools superintendent’s meat soaked pants and it unfortunately bite his crouch”

Diana’s and my mouth fell open then.

~Cece~

“And you still want me in this school after you know that wow!” I said with a grin.

Alex stood up and opened his mouth about to say something against that when his headmistress cut in “yes we still do”

Alex shut his mouth and stared daggers at me them walked over to Mrs Knight and whispered something into her ear.

“She going to stay in this school no matter what you say or do Alex” she spoke out loud. Alex looked at me as if to say “you dare do anything and your dead” so I just grinned.

“Anyway Diana, Alex why don't you show Cecelia around the grounds again so she can be more familiar with them and Alex disarm that thing and put it away” she commanded him.

“It is disarmed or else I would have done something very drastic with it” he said whilst grinning at me was that a threat?! Why did he sound so happy?

“Alex put it away now!!” she started to get angry.

Alex stuffed what looked like a laser pointer into his back pocket. Diana crept closer to Alex.

“Let’s start beginning the tour shall we… again” she said with a smile that was a little too friendly for my liking and Alex rolled his eyes and sighed tiredly. I stood up and followed them.

##

Does Diana have something that always makes her have to keep talking because she had done most of the talking… again? I noticed that Alex had emptied his pockets looking for a mint. The laser pointer had fallen off the table and he didn’t notice. So I picked it up and on one side in large red letters it said ‘disarmed’. I wondered what it meant by disarmed. So I started to play around with it seeing what I could do since I did hot wire my dad’s farrier a few times when he was gone.

~Alex~

Yawn. Doesn’t Diana ever shut up? She was talking again about the history of the school which we had already had heard all before. So I just carried on as if I was listening. Yawn this was getting boring. Then all of a sudden a red laser came out of nowhere and one side of Diana’s hair was cut to her shoulder. She stopped still then looked at the hair on the floor then we both turned to look at Cece at the same time she was staring at Diana's hair mouth open, laser in her hands.

“My hair, what have you done to my hair!” Diana's voice boomed. Her hands were shaking I knew she wanted to kill Cece now.

“I am so sorry I-I-I didn’t mean to do that I’m so sorry” Cece tried to apologised.

I was so shocked at what had just happened that I didn’t notice until it was late that Diana was about to use a forbidden move on a normal person. It was a very powerful and potentially lethal kick to the rib (which would crap/snap all of her ribs). But Cece grabbed her foot before it had made contact and flipped Diana over. The movements were so fast it was a blink and you would miss it kind of thing.