Back to normality

Chapter 5

~Alex~

Time: 8:05 am

Date: September 6th

Location: school

Mission: back to normality (more or less)

Today was the day we were expecting Cecelia Hawk to arrive and the only thing everyone could talk about was the latest story that she was dating the prime minister’s son Drake Johnson. So when Diana and my names were called on the intercom everyone got excited as they were so close to meeting her. I was defiantly not sure about that. We waited at the door again and they arrived in the same black limo. She came out in our uniform; which was a plain black and had a red ribbon trim on the edge of her blazer and pocket, the tie also had a red strip in the middle (red was our years colour) and she had a knee length skirt on. She was followed out the car by her friends who were not wearing the uniforms thank god. I couldn’t handle all three of those girls in this school at once, girly girls. I shiver at the thought of what they would do to the school. I saw her hugging them then the driver got her suit case. (The rest of her stuff was delivered yesterday that also made everyone jittery)

She looked up the stairs to us then waved at her friends and I heard them promise to write to her as soon as they got back to America (not likely). She then turned to us and walked up the stairs to greet us but before she got to the top Diana said that she had forgotten something had that she would meet me in the office. Oh well that meant I could taunt I without being disturbed. Just then she reached the top so she was right next to me.

“So you’ve been very busy haven’t you” I mocked her whilst waving the magazine in her face.

It had a picture of her and the prime minister’s son on the covers having a drink at the V&A museum and she seemed to be having a good time because she was laughing. On the bottom right it had him and her going into the cinemas and across the cover the words “Is there love in the air for the prime minister’s son and Cecelia Hawk or is it just rebound after a long happy relationship”

“Argh don’t believe what you read in those things their just lies and gossip” she sighed.

“Well it looks like they got it right doesn’t it weren’t you talking about killing I steel with our prime minister’s son?” I asked her as we made our way to the office.

“God just shut up! Drake and I are close friends we went with his sis and my friends to the movies but the movie all of us wanted to watch wasn’t on at that certain time. Julie and my friends settled for a different movie but Drake and I had already watched and by the way it was the most boring movie it should be band, so anyway we let them go watch it and we went around the town that’s all that happened” she explained to me.

“Hmm… well it seems that way” I mocked her.

“Well just shut the hell up because were at your headmistress’s office and she wouldn’t like me to complain about one of her students will she?” she threatened then just opened the door.

“Well you should have knocked but come in anyway” my mother said. “Have a seat”

Just then Diana walked in “Sorry im late I had to do something”

“Hi Diana and thank you so can I leave now this uniform is very unflattering?” she told my mother.

“No we have to talk about your record it’s not one of the best I’ve seen in all my years of teaching in this school your defiantly… unique I can say” she said eyeing over some papers which I would guess were her records.