Heart of a spy

Chapter 1

~Alex~

Time: 04:00 pm

Day: September 3rd

Location: Russia, the Romanov hotel, suite 599

Mission: get home, get to school

Well it's not really a mission it's just me and my mother going back to school. Technically I'm saying that my mother is my headmistress. If you didn't know this, which you should have since you have level 4 clearance or you wouldn't be reading this. My mother is an ex-Charlie's angel and now she's one-of-the-greats. The other two well one of them is with MI6 and the other one... no one knows she just disappeared one day.

"Mother everything's packed up now, can we go I'm getting quite bored just waiting here!" I shouted across the room.

"Don't you dare shout at me mister!" my mother shouted back at me "The car is waiting for us outside now so hurry up or we'll be late"

Urgh parents they tell you to hurry up but they're the ones doing their make up or hair or either putting their pants on (this is talking about my dad who right now was somewhere in the Caribbean on a top secret mission). Usually I would have shouted back 'I'm waiting for you, you know' then sit on the sofa wondering if there were any hidden compartments anywhere, but today I kept quiet and looked at the black Merced's that was going to take us to the airport.

To any normal eyes it would look like any normal black car. Although to trained eyes you could see that the glass was missile proof and that it also had some body armour. When I was calculating how many tanks could rollover it and it would still be intact that's when I saw her. She had long black hair that came down to her waist and had blue-purple eyes (I know her eye colour because I bummed into her twice in the hotel the first time was when she was walking at the pool-side and I was running and she feel into the pool. Then the second time was in the lobby there were lots of models there for some reason and she was holding red wine and I was fixing a gadget and didn't look where I was going and it spilled on to her very white and very clean white outfit) she also had slightly tanned skin. You could tell just by seeing her that she was Cecelia Hawk a very spoiled heiress to a very big, very well-known and very powerful recording studio. She went up to the driver's window and knocked on it. I didn't know what they said but it ended with the driver laughing and her nodding and waving bye. Weird or what? Then she walked to someone who acted like her mother (but I know that her mother is actually Rebecca Hawk the supermodel slash singer slash well known actress) and got into a taxi. Just then my mother came out of her room looking as fabulous as she has ever done.

~Cecelia~

As I was in the taxi Russia zoomed by and I said bye to my summer holiday which was more or less perfect and right now I was going back to my home in sunny California. I missed my friends Victoria Melbourne (daughter to Marvin Melbourne the famous entrepreneur and Vanessa Melbourne the fashion designer) a.k.a tori and Bloom Benson (daughter to Silvia Benson well known actress and Ben Benson owner of Benson industries) a.k.a Bloo. I was going to tell them about this annoying boy who had pushed me into a pool and if that wasn't enough he had to bump into me in the lobby spilling my RED wine on my white designer outfit (made by tori's mom it was one of a kind and it was in front of very important people in the fame industry so I couldn't hit him or kill him which by the way I wanted to do and I could do), ohh he made my blood boil. Anyway back to the point my mom had bought a new and very advanced laptop straight from japan, so I could video chat with them whilst on the plane home.

It was as if time had flown by because we were already at the airport the only thing that I noticed was the black Mercedes that had been following us all the way to the airport.

"Honey we're already here come on lets go inside or you'll be late for the flight" my mom said as she opened the door for me.

I headed into the airport with my mom and out of the corner of my eye I saw HIM in all his cocky glory, then without me knowing I mumbled "stupid British jerk"

Then my mom stopped turned to face me and asked "what did you say young lady?" one of her eyebrows shot up.

"Oh nothing mum just... nothing I said hesitantly because my mom was British.

Just then I saw him chuckling then enter the gate for the flight to... Oh My God!!! ENGLAND! Why my flight? Could my life get any worse? The answer to that's yes, yes it can. So I took a deep breath and hugged my mom bye. Then I got my thoughts together and walked into the gateway.

~Alex~

I saw her again Cecelia. My mother had said to me that maybe we would one day by on the same spy team and I laughed and said "yeah right like that would ever happen" but she was coming down my aisle, then I looked at the empty seat beside me and started to worry (I know that it wasn't the spy thing to do but com' on im a spy in training cut me some slack). I now wished that my mother could have booked the tickets right (she is quite a strange mother she can hack into top secret government files but she can't book flight tickets on the laptop correctly) so she was sitting next to me because I knew what was going to happen but I was praying that I was wrong. As usual I was right; she stopped at the seat beside me and I swear I saw her pray. Then she looked at the seat number then looked at the number on her ticket, she then looked at me.

"Oh god not you again!" was all she said. Then she quietly sat down beside me.

Remember when I said that this wasn't a mission well this just turned into mission impossible. Great!