How to Fall in Love (20)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

     All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. 

Piggy's Note:

Thank you so much, lovelies, for taking the time to read this right now. I'm honestly super blessed to have you – you're all fabulous and brilliant and fucking legendary. I hope you like this chapter, please do let me know what you think of it, and a Happy New Year to all of us! May 2014 be a badass year. :)

I just have a small question for you guys at the end of this chapter--whatever guy you commented you wanted Mia to end up with last chapter, does that choice still stand?

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka

P.S. Dedic of this chap goes to Tricia (@sleepyvagabond) because she's been amazing and has supported this story for quite some time now. Thank you!

P.P.S. To the right is the link to my private tumblr - in it would be sneak peeks to current/future stories. There's a password; jusk pm for it. :)

2014 is a year WE. MUST. CONQUER. Together. ;) See you again soon, lovelies! :D Let's make some noise!

(unedited. sorry, I kind of wrote the majority of it at 2 AM. this isn't healthy)

                                                        ❀❃❀❃❀

                                           c h a p t e r  t w e n t y

                                       [  h o w  t o  b e  b a d a s s  ]

            There was a strange pit in my stomach that began to open, like a chasm of black doom waiting to engulf me in whole. Beside it another pit opened, but this time it looked more like a safety tavern, lit torches on its sides and margarita flowers hanging right beside each one.

            I didn't know which one meant yes, and which one meant no.

            But when the chasm started to fade, oh so slightly, oh so slow, the tavern began to blink erratically until the chasm fully disappeared and it took over.

            "Finn, it's eleven. People are starting to trick by."

            The flowery voice, one that spoke of sunshine and energy and pure personality, came from over our heads. I turned around to his voice and watched Alex shoot me a smile, and behind him, a bunch of people were beginning to fill the vacant spaces of the bistro. That must be what 11 AM meant. Forge opened at that time, and perhaps the Laurels had made an arrangement for a bit of peace and quiet minutes prior.

            "Yeah, we're about done," Finn said behind me.

            I felt a hand touch my elbow, gently turning me around.

            "And at the same time, we're just about to begin," Finn said under his breath, directed to me, standing up and assisting me in the high stool next to his.