How to Fall in Love (50)

Copyright © 2015 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

            All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Piggy's Note:

Hiiii! Thank you so much for your sweet and kind and heartwarming comments - they've really made my day, and I couldn't have asked for more. I honestly can't thank you enough! You're so amazing - and I hope you remember that a smile on your face makes the world a better place!

I hope you've been doing well! It's like 2015 just began, but we're already on its fourth month. In that matter, it's been more than two whole years since HTFIL started - and to everyone who've been there since that time, or if you've staggered upon the story some time later, thank you so much. I wouldn't have reached the 50th chapter without you.

I love you!

Above are the song "Beautiful Me" by Dappy, and another Lachowski gif bc one can never get enough Francisco Lachowski amirite

ALSO ALSO ALSO, please do leave a comment? Pretty please times 100?

❀❃❀❃❀

c h a p t e r  f i f t y

[  h o w   t o  s a v e  l a u r e l - t e c h  ]

            It was Thursday, several hours post-Daniel's skin-shredding.

            And I was slowly losing my mind.

            Commonly, if I was stuck in a situation that was akin to a quicksand and being swallowed up alive, I would lock myself in my room and cry for days. Right now, I was locked inside my room—but I didn't cry, no.

            I locked myself in my room to devise a plan that would bring down Genesis.

            The thing with situations like this was I had to view it from the most advantageous point, allowing me to perceive the entirety of the scope I was waging wars in. From doing so, I would then map in my head the several possibilities that I could make reality, carefully and thoroughly thinking what the consequence of each would be, and if in the end, it would prove to be the most beneficial.

            With my portable computer on my lap, I had successfully drawn out the five options I had in the Genesis catastrophe which I could follow individually or combine then go with. They were confusing like a mathematical equation that seemingly has no answer, and they made me want to bang my head against the headboard. They were as follow:

                        A. The Anonymous Email

                        I could send Finn an email regarding the people he must look out for, Genesis, and the critical state of Laurel-Tech anonymously from a network far away from my mother's memorial service and any other place Daniel and Sloane and the rest of the team concerned in the mission knew me to be in without having my tracks traced.