The boys looked down and tried to find the words while being speechless.

"Yes", Ahkikoh replied while looking down, he rubbed his hands,"You lost your memories when you were young".

"I knew it...This bullshit with lies and secrets kept away from me!! WHY!!",I shouted angrily.

Rin was starting to cry, he took one step and spoke but stuttered at the same time,"A-Akira...l-lemme explain-".

"Stop...I shouldn't have talk to you...",I gritted my teeth and clutched my fists hard.

"I don't like people keeping secrets, it's the second day of high school and I already have problems...I shouldn't trust strangers too easily...",I closed my eyes tight as my tears flowed down.

They kept quiet and watched me cry hopelessly.

I wiped my eyes and looked at them painfully,"I h-hate this....".

Their eyes were wide, they watched their love crying in front of them. That beat hurts, their heart nearly broken. They hate it to see it sad. They blamed themselves for this, the beat, IT HURTS.

You continued to wipe my eyes and walked back until I bumped into the fence, from the small puddles I made from crying. I slipped moving backwards and over the fence. I was shocked to see myself moving back.

"AKIRA!!!", the three boys screamed your name loud.

THUD

"Please..don't...",Kei mumbled worriedly as he gripped me harder.

"Akira...I'm s-so sorry...",Rin cried on my shoulder.

"Akira...Please forgive me....",Ahkikoh gripped my hand hard, didn't want to let go.

I tried to push them, struggling out their arms and hands over me, but I stopped crying. Their heartbeats on me. It was fast. They're breaking. I looked them, they were in tears. I stared at them when I noticed three heartbroken hearts on their chest. I couldn't say anything, seeing their heartbeats still beating but being into pieces.

I was surrounded with three boys and was wrapped with long arms. I slowly stop wriggling and noticed them looking at me with their eyes filled with worried. I somehow have this feeling that I saw those before. They are all in past and with secrets.

"Why can't I remember...",I asked softly.

"We will tell you Akira",Ahkikoh nodded to me,"But t-this time".

"No secrets".

The other boys nodded and pulled back a bit as they were close to you.

"Someone tried to kill you",Rin explained to me as I nodded, he continued as the two boys watched you worriedly,"We had to protect you so we umm..".

Rin became quiet until Kei continued it,"We killed him".

"You w-what?".

"I-I know it was wrong but we heard he killed other children in the past".

̸̩̠̞͗͗͐S̴͓̔̄̚ẗ̸͖̘̯́͛ã̶̧̿͆̎y̸̫͎̱̘͐͋́ ̴̫̈́͗a̶̝̠͙̐͋w̸̟̯̅̎̕͝a̷̠̥͓̔͒́̈y̶̨̟̞̅̓͒͒ ̵͍́̓ḟ̶̡̨̛̂͝ṛ̴̈́͋̾̄ŏ̴͇̖̞̣͂͑͋m̴̩͓̜̀̓̃̀ ̸̤̖̣̹̔̎̈́h̴̗̱̒̊e̷̹̗̘͗̍̚r̶̙̯̂̾̆!̵͎̿̂͗
̴̧͚̤̗̒͒
̸͉̻̎W̴̫̬̘̌́͝e̴̝̒ ̴̫͝k̸̝̙͌̌̃̕͜i̸̟̋́͌͝l̷̼͇̪̅̈̂l̵̤̈́e̵̛̝͇̦̊́́d̴̨̠̔ ̸̨̛͍̗̽̈́̇͜h̴̭͛̓̾í̸̝̑͑̽m̴͖̩̎
̶̨̲͇̓
̸͙̖̞̼̏̉Á̴̙͐̋̈́k̵̡͒̽̓i̴͓̟̾r̵͓̽̉̈̾a̵̡̙̘͛͂?̸̥̚