~
Harry was walking into his classroom. His desk in the center of the room. Walking closer to it was there were many files on it. Sitting down on his chair as he starts to look threw them. To his surprise they only had two word writing on it.
Secret Lover
Harry's eyes widen as he picked up the files. Looking at his desk there was a paper. Placing down the file as he read the paper.

 Placing down the file as he read the paper

"I forgive you ?"

Harry whisper to himself. Hearing water running as he look at his closet. Placing down the paper as he walks to the sound. His hand was trembling as he grab the handle. Opening it slowly as he looks inside. Only seeing a bathtub with the water running over filling it. Looking at the sink as he saw a razor and what looked like blood drops. Getting closer to the bathtub as all he saw was a woman in a white dress with dark hair. Quickly getting her out of there as he was about to look at her face
He woke up
~
Jumping from his sleeping position as he sat up. Rubbing his eyes as he got up and headed to the bathroom. Opening the door as he walked to the sink, quickly turning on the cold water before putting some on his face. Taking even breaths before looking at himself in the mirror.
What is happening?
He thought to himself.

~

Demi couldn't sleep at night as she kept moving side to side. She just had a nightmare. She was in his classroom everything was empty but just with her desk. There was also this note, a suicide note from him. After she read she heard water running causing her to turn. Following the sound until she found a bathroom with a sink that had blood and a tub with the water running. When she got closer she could see his lifeless body. It scared her so bad that it woke her up. Yet the thing that get running threw her mind was blue skies. He had written it in the note. What could it mean? She needs to find a distraction to get her mind off of him, but what could she do? Turning her body to the side as she could see the headlights of a car from her window. Raising an eyebrow before she looks at her clock. It read 3 in the morning, getting out of her bed before looking outside threw her window. She could see a small black car which looked like a women getting out of it. Yet she lost sight of it as the house was next door. Rubbing her face before laying down on her bed, hoping that she could fall back to sleep. Feeling her eyes getting heavy as her breaths started to even out. She was only dreaming in black and white as it was only her. As she starts to look around she notice mirrors next to each other. As she starts to look inside them it tells her life story. She walks by each one as she could see each memory that she had. By the time she had reach the most recent one it was her this afternoon in his classroom writing the paper. She was scribbling onto the paper, Demi focus on herself before something caught her eye. It was Styles, he seems to be upset over something. Walking to him as she could see him on his phone. As she tried to get a look he locked his phone, causing her to jump. He return to grading the papers and putting on a blank face. Shortly after she saw herself getting up from the chair. Giving him the paper as he looked at her. Everything that happened this afternoon was replaying but they spoke in a different language. Just as she open the school's doors to head outside, she heard a loud noise.
-
Demi groan as she recognize the sound of her alarm clock. Raising her hand as she turn it off. Letting her arm drop as she exhale. Getting up from her bed as she started to get ready for another day in school. She was extremely happy that it was Friday. Before she could get out of her room, she heard her phone going off. Raising her eyebrow as she walk to it. Picking up her phone as she saw that Perrie had put her, Liam and Niall in a group chat.