Next morning! Timeline 1

TIMELINE 1: IF YOU CHOSE DRINKS WITH SAMMY DO NOT RESD IF YOU CHOSE TO SHARE A ROOM WITH CAS CONTINUE ON

I woke up the next morning in complete bliss. I had the best sleep I've had in a long time. Jensen was always gone in the mornings as he had earlier shoots than me, but now I'm waking up with warm arms around me and not cool sheets next to me. I turn to see Castiel still sound asleep. I brush some hair out of his eyes.

With his eyes still close he mumbles a "Good morning y/n." And pulls me in closer.

I respond quickly then get up and head to the joint bathroom. I find all my favourite products in there the same I used back home. I got up and ready then in my towel had to walk back into mine and Cas's room. Luckily he was already up and out into the rest of the bunker. When looking through my wardrobe I noticed how they're like my casual clothes when I'm not on the red carpet or working. Maybe this me isn't so different. But how can she I mean me.. be in love with anyone but Jensen?

I walk out to the hallway and easily find my way to the kitchen. Similar to the set but the rooms are connected. Not little building sets either it's a legit bunker. I take a minute to take it all in. 

"Hey Y/N  Cas is gonna make breakfast whilst I research if you could go help him?" I just nod before running off to find a sweater and head to the kitchen