Sammy decides (Timeline #1)

I awkwardly shuffle over to the other room behind Dean. He abruptly stops in his tracks. I smack into his back from not paying attention.

"Watch it there sweet cheeks." He says with a smirk as he turns around to face me. I roll my eyes. Dean is always flirting with me even when Cas is around. Wait? How'd I know that?

"I remember something!" I practically yell in his face. He pauses almost in disbelief. "What is it what do you remember!?" He asks eagerly

I walk over to the mini bar at the corner in the room and poor myself some of the champagne I keep hidden behind the painting above the mini bar. I remembered I kept that there too! That wasn't in the show?

"Oh just w here u keep your champagne..." he trails off. I realize my mistake and correct myself. "No Dean I remembered how you like to flirt even with Cas around!"

Before he answers I call for Sammy and Cas. "What is it y/n??" Cas questions from the kitchen.

"Sammy get your ass down her and Cas get in here and bring some orange juice for me to mix with my champagne!"

Deans p.o.v

God how I miss having her to myself. Just a little over a year ago it was jus me her and Sammy against the world. I love Cas like a brother but sometimes I can't help but wish he wasn't around.

" I'm not deciding anything until I'm ready. I won't be ready til I have my memories back so... we are staying in here all day reminiscing!" Y/n announces after Sam and Cas had joined us.