Family Time (TIMELINE #1)

"And that time you snuck out with two sprained wrists just to see if you could do a quick salt and burn." Dean smiles looking at you. 

"Ya! But then it turned out to be a djinn and y/n took it out like it was nothing" Sam laughs right before he takes the last swig of his third beer. 

I smile at the boys who made me, me. We have a lot of history and I  wouldn't want it any other way . I see Dean's eyes linger a little too long on me and I turn to see what Cas is doing. He's been quiet. "Cas? Any memories you could help me regain?" 

He just looks up and smiles a shy one. Almost too serious to be a smile. Cas then looks down and begins "Ya, I do. Y/n do you remember the night I took you to the movies for what you humans call a date?" He looks up for a minute and continues "I had lost my grace and had just learned to drive from Dean so I could borrow one of bobbys cars to take you . We all know I wouldn't be able to drive Baby but I  wanted to be a gentleman and drive you myself."

I nod reassuringly telling him to continue as I start to picture that night. Remembering that night. "We had good time we saw one of your favourites replaying not too far from the bunker. On the way home  you couldn't keep your eyes off the sky. Off the stars" He almost chuckles remembering  himself. You told me how you loved the stars and how you and your Dad before he died, would spend hours together at your cottage where there was no light pollution you said. You had tears in your eyes chuckling at yourself." 

You now had tears in your eyes just like that night. You remember telling him about the stars. You then spoke up to finish his story. "You then turned into a nearby restop and I assumed the turn was for gas and  you instead turned down this dirt road seemingly leading to nowhere. I was so confused and we stopped. I asked what you were doing and you simply smiled "We're going to look at the stars. You had drove me where there was no lights and a huge hill to climb and lay on,  where you could see the sky perfectly. We laid down your trench coat as a blanket and stayed there for hours until Dean called us worried you  had killed us trying to drive." You chuckle now crying remembering everything at once.

Everyone stayed quiet in awe of what they heard. Dean and Sam never were told why you two took so long getting home that night. I saw sorrow in Dean's eyes and excitement in Sam's. "Y/n you remembered that without hesitation as you  were you telling that!" Sam basically yells in excitement. 

Castiel gets up and with the sound of his wings is gone. Leaving you in confusion.  That's when you hear a large almost cracking noise and Dean looks up then runs up the stairs to the bunkers door. What does he know? Sam turns to me with a shrug and a worried look then chases Dean yelling asking for answers leaving you behind.