Figuring things out

Cas's P.O.V

Sam  and Dean waltz in to my trailer like it's nothing and I get startled because i have been crying over y/n when i know if she's happy i should be too. But Dean doesn't belong here. What happens if we leave and she stays...

"Earth to Cas, you okay?" Dean asks in his eyes he's genuine but in his tone he sounds tired.

"Yeah I'm fine. We need to speak to y/n about all of this." I state

"Ya you're right if there's only one of her she needs to know so she can pick what universe..." Sam trails off and me and Dean both know by universe Sam means which one of us.

I start to wonder if Dean does like y/n ... He always flirted with her before we confessed our love. But he's human I'm an angel I'm not supposed to love a human let alone take one away from the other. If Dean truly cares for her he'll tell me... Or he won't things could turn out either way and I'm not ready at all. I've been in a lot of wars but not one i personally stand for.

"It's decided let's get y/n now we have until tomorrow to get home" Dean tell us interrupting my thoughts.

WHAT!

"WHAT?" I yell as loud as i possibly could, this is out of control...

Sam explains what he told Dean on the way here that Gen said it's the show's last episode being filmed tomorrow and we would be apart and would never be able to go back home without each other.

"We are going." I tell them

They look at me with sorrow.

"Now."