Cracks into hell (Timeline #2)

Deans P.O.V
Hour later into the drive home Y/N falls asleep again. Though even incredibly scared and tense she finds away to find comfort in baby and falls asleep. One of the things that makes me love her even more is seeing her at ease and can rest when near me. I get a sinking feeling in my gut realizing what kind of pain Cas is probably in right now. If she had chosen him like last time  I'd be broken I couldn't handle it again.
Y/N then slopes down a bit and wakes up only to mumble and put her head on my lap. I stare down for a quick moment. I take everything in her cheekbones that show so beautifully when she smiles and the freckles across her nose. Her lips looking too kissable even when asleep and then her eyes. Even when closed are breathtaking. Making you want for them to just flutter open and- "So you are in love." I hear a stern low voice say knowing it belongs to Cas who must've just flown to the bask seat. "Cas I have always loved her and when she went with you that night it broke me and I-" Cas speaks up interrupting me " I know she promised you a family and to leave the hunting life she told me this on the couch because Gabriel sent us away." He looks down sadden. " she pointed out she could never have that with me since I am an angel of the lord." He says and with every word I cling on desperately needing to hear she wanted me before all this mess.