We have a visiter

Your P.O.V

You and Cas are watching your favourite; Doctor sexy M.D. You two were all snuggled up on the couch. You were trying to enjoy yourself but Cas is asking you questions about the purpose of the show, that you swear you've explained before. When you hear someone barge in the bunker.

"Whoo hoooo, anyone home?" I hear an all but too familiar tricksters voice yell.

"Yes? What do you need Gabriel?" you ask, rolling your eyes, turning away from the t.v towars the Arc Angel.

Gabriel turns and with a click of his fingers Sam and Dean are beside him.

"Well I want to play with my toys of course!" Gabriel states as if it's obvious, motioning towards us all with his hand.

Sam and Dean quickly figure out what's going on and are about to make a move when Cas intercepts.

"Leave now Brother. Or I warn you harsh prices will be due."

Cas's P.O.V

After I warn Gabriel he snaps his fingers and (Y/N) is how Dean would refer 'out similar to a light fixure.'

"(Y/N)!! " all three of us yell in unison.

Gabriel says we something about a lesson of love. But I'm too busy falling to (Y/n)'s level trying to grab touch of her and like that Gabriel's gone. I stop before I can get to her aid, I lok at our surroundings, we are still in the bunker but half of it is gone and the rest is a room full of people, watching and bright lights and cameras?

" Cut!.. Great scene everyone!" a man with glasses yells and walks away.

Where are we?