More confusion

Dean's P.O.V

Y/n looks at me for answers and comfort. Something she always does with Cas. When I get the luxury of her trust It builds a fire inside me that makes me feel important to the world. I can't let my true feelings about y/n show. I've been hiding them so well all these years I can't ruin all that hard work because of Gabriel.

But then she does something that surprises us all. Y/n walks over to Cas wraps her arms around his neck. don't do it. and passionately kisses him with what looks like love. She did it. We are all speechless but as Y/n pulls away fro the kiss she states.

" You're not Misha." Then turns to me. "And you're not Jensen" She looks just like how I feel. Heart broken. But I can tell with the look she gives me that feeling is meant to stay between us.

Right when we think she's finished Y/n turns to Sam. "And I have no idea if you're Jared"

Cas speaks up, trying to maintain all seriousness but fails as you can hear the glimmer of hope in his voice. "You remember then?" he asks.

Y/n responds with a simple "No."

Cas just quiets down.

"Then what the hell?" i ask frustrated.

I earn a dirty look from Cas.

"For fucks sake Jens-. Dean. I believe you guys but I don't remember anything from that universe or life or whatever!" Y/n answers on the verge of tears.

She would usually hide in Cas's shoulder when she fought with any of us even Cas. He's her go to. But I can see the confusion of where she finds that comfort now. We did that to her. Telling her was making her choose. And she shouldn't have to do that in between figuring out what to do.

"Then how do you believe in all this." Cas asks.

Y/n stares as if it's obvious but then asks us 'could you all just leave for it least 20 minutes.

We leave.

She says to come back in half an hour.

She needs time to process and breathe she says.

I want to hold her.

Comfort her.

And I'm not the only one.

I look over to see Cas patiently waiting by the door.

A tear coming from his left eye.