Where are we

Dean's P.O.V

(Y/n) stands up from the ground like it's no problem and turns to Cas.

"Misha you were incredible! Sometimes trying to convince the audience we love each other is hard but you're an honour to work with!" she smiles and walks off to the part of the bunker, where everyone but me Sammy and Cas are.

"Why is (y/n) referring to me as Misha?" Cas asks like a lost kitten.

Me and Sam look at each other and yell "NOT AGAIN".

Cas obviously confused asks "What are you two yelling about? answer my question!"

Sam and I explain to Cas how we are in a different universe where our lives are just a T.V show. Where he is an actor names Misha Collins, who play Cas on T.V and that Sam and I aren't brothers but bestfriends named Jensen Ackles and Jarad Padalacki.

"What's (y/n)'s name then? It would have to be different because (y/n) loves me? Correct?" Cas asks sounding hurt.

"Correct. But she seems to be actor playing (y/n) so maybe you two aren't together in this life." Sam explains

I think about it and remember last time we were here (y/n) just was missing from the equation.

Meanwhile Cas is taking it all in, he stumbles back as if he's been shot and almost falls back.

(Y/n) walks over to us and throws a man with a microphone a doughnut in which he replies "Thanks (y/n)!"

Oh god. That means their are two universes and only one (y/n).
Is this what Gabriel meant by a lesson of love? But (y/n) and Cas already love each other.

As I'm pondering all this, (y/n) walks up to be and says "Hey Jensen are you okay? You never stay on set longer than you have to, especially on Taco Tuesday?" I see Sam shudder at the word Tuesday.  roll my eyes at him. But he motions for me to answer you.

"Uh ya I'm fine just talking to Misha" I state trying to see if she is with him by getting her attention towards him. But then (y/n) says one thing that puts all of us in shock.

"Well okay. Meet me in our trailer when you're done" she says and kisses my cheek.

And like that we all watched our bestfriend walk away. Completely unaware of all our shared memories.