Knowledge

Jensen/Dean P.O.V

She called just me and Cas back into her trailer. Sam nodded understanding and walked over to the food table.

As we walk into the trailer we all want to speak at once but out of respect let her go first. "Alright I have a few questions to verify this fucked up story." Y/N says and leans back in her chair.

Cas looks a me and see's this is his her turn to speak. "Y/N we will answer all of your questions but I have my own single question that I need to ask you."  Y/N just looks up and Cas continues.
"What makes you open to this peculiar story?" He questions with his signature head tilt.

She takes the elastic around her wrist that I haven't noticed she still has on and pulls on it. Something Y/N had always done when she's nervous. I remember the first hunt she went on was just with me and she dug out an elastic from Baby's compartment and asked to keep it and for the rest of the drive she pulled on her and only let go when I put on her favourite song that I would sing to her. 'A simple kind of man...'  I would sing dramatically makes her let go of the band and giggle. 

"Dean can you hear us?" Cas says to me getting me out of the memory. But that memory makes me curious and I rudely ignore Cas to ask Y/N something. " where'd you get that band?"

Y/N sits there taken back. "I thought I only had to answer one question. She says trying to lighten the mood but clearly fails. She pulls on the band once more before taking a deep breath. "First off I believe you guys and Jared because I honestly can't see them in your eyes and it is starting to feel like my friends are. Gone." She trails off but before we can comfort her she begins again "To answer Jensens question I got the band from an impala scene that was written about a real life tick I have of pulling on my sleeve or bracelets when I'm nervous. The scene was in season 5 and was meant to be a hint to A Dean and Y/N relationship but then it turned into Y/N and Cas because of the fans wanting." She finally finishes.

For the billionth time today Cas and I are stunned. I begin to try and speak " when did we get..y'know" she smiles and hands me a ring from her left hand. Inside it has 06/19/08 engraved inside. I find myself smiling... "Are we... Married?" I find myself asking.

Cas just dated quiet and Y/N said ....

Quick A:N I want to say sorry I haven't updated I hate when authors do that and I'm gonna try to update more frequently and I mean that! So here we go I finally have the 'write' (pun) mindset to do this chapter!