Secrets (TIMELINE 1)

AUTHORS NOTE: thanks so much to everyone reading I cannot express how happy I am! And this chap is dedicated to Krazyk2314  you're my all time fav author on here and I was going through your reading list and saw my book there and it made my night!❤️❤️

That's when it clicked. What you and Cas had done the day before Gabriel sent you away. You prayed and prayed for Cas for hours but nothing came of it. Sam and Dean left you to be both not understanding what was happening both knowing well enough not to ask his yet. Or it least Dean knew better...

"Y/N I'm sorry but I need some input here" Sam says in his worried but stern tone as he sits across from you in the 'library dinning area'. You had just stayed quiet pulling your knees close into your chest.

Sam looked up at you almost in pity. But that didn't stop him from what he had to say next. "So I take it you've chosen Cas?" It seems pretty obvious.

A single tear slowly streaks your down your left cheek. "But what if I don't have a choice?" You suddenly had the courage to ask. He looked up at you with a laugh. A laugh? What gives him the right you thought.

"Y/N there is always a choice; it's better to make them, especially the hard ones. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't it's all the more reason you should." He smiles hoping he got through to you.

You look up with to Sam in amazement at how easily he said that and how less heartbreaking it felt. " I think I love them both and I made previous promises with both. One more stronger than the other theory wise but the other more important heart wise." You tell him.

"Well looks like you got your decisions cut out for you. I'll leave you to think" Sam smiles and nods before he gets up and walks out of the room.

God what do I do.

Dean then strolls in almost as planned right after his brother. He strides right in stands across from you, only a table between the two of you. "Dammit Y/n I've loved you more then I can anyone else. You promised me we would always have each other that night and you said you had believed me and you could leave this life and have a family. If that's what I wanted" tears coming from Deans eyes just as his voice cracks at the last word.

But he isn't done he has more to say you can tell from one look. " And y/n! I went home that night I got ready a suitcase for when were gonna run off together and every night what kept me going was thinking of the woman I love and me finally being at ease and happy. With maybe a little us in our arms. Then you went and made out with an angel and forgot all about me." He then walks out before you're allowed to answer and stomps up the stairs to outside and you hear baby roar off.

Damn you think. 'I feel like I'm stuck in a soap opera.'