Choosing a universe

Jensens p.o.v
"Y/N, Hun I know all of this is hard. I would hate to make you choose right now but you don't have to but I need you to make the decision to come with us or stay here and live in whatever world this is. But from experience I can tell you now. Jensen and Misha will be like blank slates. No previous memories of interactions with you because of the only one you thing.."

Y/N hesitates before removing her head from my chest. She looks up at me and says with a poker face. "I'll go back with you guys. It's an adventure and if what you say is true, I haven nothing left for me here. Hell my show is over and my husband won't remember me." And with that she starts bawling into my chest again soaking my shirt like before.

Sammy walks in. We just nod and he notices Y/N. She is like a sister to him so he can't help is next move. He runs and just bear hugs her. Y/N stiffens at first but then for the first time in a while. We see a genuine smile before she leans in and wraps her arms around Sam.

Before we can comprehend anything else we see a flash of white and we are back home in a full real size bunker.

"That wasn't as exciting as I thought the news of only one Y/N would be." Says a voice known all to well.