Gen

Sam's P.O.V
Jared/ Sam sits in his tailed with his head in his hands stressed about the current situation. He tries and replays the known facts in his head. Sam runs his fingers through his hair.

Ruby is my wife well the actress that portrayed Ruby, But Gen is nothing like her she's perfect.

"Jared?"  I hear her call from outside the door of the trailer.

"Yeah hun?" i respond as i open the door.

"You have to stay over night on set because of the finale so i thought it would make sense to stay with you..." she explains

Sure she can i guess y/n is Cas and Dean's problem not mine... Wait finale?!

"Finale!?"i exclaim.

"well ya sadly you and Jensen shoot your last ever scene together." she says sadly.

Wait what?

"Gen where's my script for the finale?" i ask

She hands me the stack of paper and there it is. In bold letters.

"Sam and Dean finally get their white picket fence...in heaven."

"The show can't end!" I practically scream.

"But Jared you're the one that wanted out? 6 months ago you requested it to be the last season?" Gen tells me in a worried tone. Shit i should stay cool.

"I guess I'm only now realising how much I'm going to miss Jensen he's like a brother to me" I lie.

What am I going to do. If the show ends before we figure out how to get back we won't see each other for a long time and won't be able to leave. Hell. Cas even has a family that he doesn't know. And a wife he doesn't love.

"It's okay Jared. Why don't you go spend time with the boys whilst I pack up the trailer?" she asks

" It's not your job to clean after me Gen, you relax take a shower watch TV. I'll pack when i get back" and with that i kiss her gently and leave.

I have to find Dean and Cas and figure out y/n and how to leave with her.

Dean's P.O.V

I see Sam knock loudly on the trailer door and I get up to answer.

"DEAN WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" Sam basically shouts as he marches in.

"Why are you in character Jared?" Y/n asks from the bed. Nothing happened i swear!

Sam gives me a 'you didn't?' look when i nod no.

"Oh sorry y/n just messing with Jayson."

"Jason?" She asks

*cough* "jensen" *cough* i try to be subtle.

"Y/n babe we're going to go visit Misha be back in an hour?" i ask

"Sure thing cutie" she kisses my cheek and turns on the TV.

Sam's P.O.V

I feel uncomfortable when y/n does that but leave it to myself. Dean stares at her with eyes for of love? Does he love her?

"Common 'Jensen' we don't have much time." I tug him outside of the trailer and explain what Gen told me. As we walk to Misha's Trailer.