Chapter 31

P.O.V. Louis

Today is the first day of our honeymoon. Me and Grace. Grace and I. Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson. After the afterparty, I found Harry on the sofa asleep with a letter out that he had been writing. I had taken it from his hand, even though I knew it would be personal."Dear Charlie." It read. I took a deep breathe and continued to read. "I have to go away for some time to think about things. I can't tell you where I am but know that I love you and that I'm not leaving your side." What was he talking about, I had thought. "I'm not sure when I will be back but it breaks my heart to see you suffer. Till we speak again, Harry."

After reading it, I had placed it back on his lap and walked into my bedroom. All I could think about is if Harry would be here in the morning or not.

P.O.V Harry

After posting the letter through her hospital room, I drove off to the only place I was close with. After driving for an hour I arrived home. My sister, Gemma, came running out smiling. "Harry! Jesus you're tall." She squeals quickly hugging me. My mom comes out seconds later. "Harry! You're home!" I nod and walk up to the front door. I drop the bag I had around my shoulder in the hallway and continued to walk up to my old room. As I open the door, I see that nothing has been moved. Four guitars are lined against the wall, records are piled against the old record player and the pictures that lined my bookshelf were still there. I went over to one picture that caught my eye. It was a recent one. My mom has always put new photos up on this bookshelf but this one upset me. It was Charlie and I. Right now she is at the hospital, without me. I broke my promise and she is getting weaker and weaker every minute. In this picture though, she was on my back and I was kissing her cheek. She was blushing and laughing. I know I should be with Charlie helping her right now but I can't. I'm being selfish but I can't see her struggle. I'll stay here for as long as it takes for me to get over my selfishness. 

P.O.V. Grace

Today is our honeymoon and we're on the plane to Paris but Louis is upset about something. He is smiling but hurt in his eyes. Whatever is hurting him, I will make him forget about. "I'm so excited." I whisper in his ear and he turns around from the first class seat and smiles. "Me too. Me too."

Authors Note: Sorry it's so short! It's Christmas Break and I've been really busy but I'll try to update more. Thank you for reading and also, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Thanks