Chapter 3

P.O.V Izzy

Once we got to Louis' house, Lauren almost dropped dead to the floor. I mean it is one of the most expensive houses in Los Angeles. Other than that, it is pretty gorgeous. "Shoot. I have an essay due tomorrow." Lauren says. "I promise you, we are NOT going to school tomorrow." I tell her. We all walk over to the Snow White sofa and sit down. Harry runs away and tells us that he will be right back.

P.O.V Veronica

Harry comes back with a guitar and sits on a chair he pulls up next to the sofa. "I've been working on a song with Charlie and I want to show you guys." I look over to Charlie and she obviously didn't know about performing. "Charlie, come up here." She shakes her head. "Fine, but will you at least play the guitar for me." And she nods her head. She starts strumming and I lean my head on liam and he kisses my forehead.

" You don't understand, You dont understand,

What you do to me when you hold his hand,

We were meant to be, not just to fade,

made it so you had to walk away,

cause we're on fire, we're on fire,

We are on fire now,

yeah were on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now,

I don't care what people say when we're together,

You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep,

I just want it to be you and I forever

I know you wanna leave so come on' be with me so happily"

Then Charlies strums a couple times and harry bows. We all clap. I look over at Niall and Ally, cuddling in the corner of the sofa and Niall is taking off her glasses. "Liam, we should try to write a song sometime." I say. " That sounds good." He says. I smile.

P.O.V Harry

After I performed the song, I ran to charlie whispered, "You were amazing," and she blushes. I love it when she blushes. I lift her up and put her on my lap. She hugs me and closes her eyes.

P.O.V Lauren

I just witnessed a new 1D song. How am I the only one freaking out. Like, Seriously, this is crazy. I go up to the table and take a look at the lyrics. Wow, someone is in love. I look over and they are all huddled with their couples. Liam looks at me, and smiles weakly. I know Liam. We went to Elementary School together, I used to live in london. I really like him. Seeing him there with Veronica makes my heart ache. I smile back to him, trying to make it look real. I hadn't really talked to Liam since I left London. We had a big fight. Since that was about six years ago, I think he's better. Veronica seems nice though so I won't do anything. I look at Louis and Gracie. They are so cute.

P.O.V Louis

I look down at Grace, she's asleep. I kiss her forhead and carry her to the nearby guest room. She is so cute.