Chapter 6

P.O.V Niall

As we get to the hospital, I am told that ally is in a coma. I ask if I can see her, alone. Harry and Charlie are in the waiting room and I walk down the hospital hall to the room labeled, 216. A nurse opens the door a nods as I walk in, leaving us. I look over at Ally on the mattress. She has stitches on her forehead. I walk over and hold her hand. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm here now. It's Niall. Everything is going to be okay." I whisper to her. I feel her tighten her hand around my hand and I know she hears me. A tear streams down my face. She is infront of me, her eyes are closed, she is sad. A tear forms in the corner of her eye and it's spreads across her eyelashes before it rolls down the side of her face. I get the glasses she normally wears from the side table and place them on her face. I smile through the tears. "I love you. I'll be back. I promise." I say quietly. Then I squeeze her hand and kiss her cheek before I leave.

P.O.V Ally

I hear the door shut. I feel the glasses he placed on my face and I smile. I smile on the inside. I wish I could tell him how much I love him right back. I wish I could step on his feet and kiss his cheek, the way we always do. I wish he didn't leave.

P.O.V Veronica

The front door opens and Niall comes in, his face is red. He's been crying. He storms into his room. "Liam, I think im going to the beach." I tell him. I've been wanting to go to the beach for weeks. He's been so busy since we met Lauren. Forgetting about me almost. "Do you want to come?" I ask him leaning on the kitchen counter. "I'm in." Lauren says, as she walks in. "Sorry. I get it." She continues. I ignore what she says. "You can come." Liam says. My smile drops. "I'll go with you girls." He says. I smile at him. He looks at Lauren. "Okay.." I say and go to my room. Niall storms at of his room passed me with a guitar on his back.

P.O.V Niall

As soon as I get to the hospital, I run into 216. I sit down on the seat where I just was.

P.O.V. Ally

I hear someone come in the door, but I'm not sure who. My head hurts. "Hey ally. I'm back." I hear him say. It's Niall. I'm so glad he is back. "I overheard you singing last night." He continues. I'm surprised. I locked the door and I was playing very quietly. He put on his phone and I hear a guitar strumming and I realize it's a recording from last night. He strums along with the recording and he starts to sing along.

"I figured it out, I figured it out from black and white,
Silence and hours , maybe we had to take some time." (*he continues playing you and i*)

He finishes the songs and I feel tears running down my cheek.

P.O.V Niall

I finished the song and put the guitar down. "It's my fault. Im so sorry. You will get better I promise." And I kiss her forehead again.