Chapter 4

P.O.V Izzy

I wake up on the white sofa. I smell bacon and look around to see Niall eating. Surprise. Lauren is asleep, her head resting on Zayn. Sofia, Zayn's girlfriend, is not here. Lauren wouldn't be happy if she she's herself like this. So I'm half asleep and I'm moving Lauren's head so when she wakes up, she won't be on Zayn. I look around and see ally waking up.

P.O.V Ally

As soon I wake up, izzy is looking at me and Niall is just behind her, eating. I giggle at Niall, eating a plate of bacon. He obviously hears me and as he walks over, I giggle a little more. He's so cute when he eats. So basically he is always cute.

P.O.V Niall

I see ally blush and I chuckle. Why does she have to be so darn cute. " I made you bacon!" I sing. "Yes please!" She smiles. Her hair is falling out of her braid. She looks like a dork. A beautiful dork. I sit next to her and she hugs me, grabbing a piece of bacon. "It's officially a shopping day!" Veronica says as she walks in. "I've called my friend Sami, she is also a stylist, to help us." Lauren wakes up for a second saying, "IM IN!" Then she falls back asleep.

P.O.V. Grace

When I wake up, I look around the room for Louis and he is walking around, singing to himself. "Stop staring at me. I see you," he sings to me. I giggle. "You better get up Gracie. Apparently the girls are going shopping." He continues. "Really?" He laughs.