chapter 2

P.O.V Lauren

Izzy pulls me to the side of the "behind the stage" area. Two girls stand infront of me, looking at the boys. "I'm so lucky, Zayn is the cutest." One of the girls say. "Liam isn't on stage yet." The other says. "OOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYY GAWWWD." I say. "Are you Sofia Myles and Veronica Nelson?" I ask them. They look at each and then nod. "Sorry, i'm Lauren. I'm Izzy's best friend." I introduce myself. "Izzy is the best." Sofia says to me. "Well it's nice to meet you Lauren." Veronica says, grinning. "Take a seat." They say pointing to the seat next to them. I smile and sit down, watching the guys perform.

P.O.V Izzy

After the concert, we all head to a local pizza place. Lauren is actually getting used this sooner than I would. Ally is holding hands with Niall as we walk to the pizza place. Charlie is holding hands with Harry, Veronica is leaning on Liam with his arms around her and Louis is with Gracie, his girlfriend and Zayn is with his girl Sofia.Lauren and I are talking while I poke harry, just to annoy him. I know sooner or later he will smack me but until then, I poke him as much as i want. Louis really likes Lauren, which is good. Niall is still a little creeped out by her though. "Lauren, you know that Zayn totally likes you right?" I tell her. "I'm sorry but i'm a louis girl. And he has a girlfriend." "Maybe I'm a Girl who doesn't let her best friend go out with her brother who isn't single." I reply.

P.O.V Niall

"Get on my back." I tell ally. I yell for harry and he gives her help. Once she is on my back, I lean my head back until she kisses me. "Your Doc's way a ton." I say. I start taking them off but she is obviously reluctant. I take them off her feet and I carry them in my other hand. "I can't wait to get Pizza." I say, as we walk in. She climbs down and takes her docs and slide them on, not tying them up, leaving them undone. When we get a table, I take off my sunglasses and put Ally on my lap.

P.O.V Lauren

I checked my phone and saw the time. "Izzy! My Mom is expecting us home in five minutes!" I whisper/yell. "Don't worry, she knows about everything." Izzy replies. I nod back. I get a poke from the side. "Since Izzy is alway's poking me, its my turn to poke someone back." Harry smiles. Charlie is on the side to Harry, nudging him. 'What are you gonna order?" She asks Harry. "A large Pizza. Kenny would hate me." He replied. "Kenny is my trainer" Harry tells me as he keeps on explaining. The funny thing is that I already know.

P.O.V Harry

Charlie is on my side, ordering her salad. I shake my head. "Actually she wants a extra thick crusted pizza with a large coke and I will have the same." I tell the waitress. "I really was looking forward to those croutons." "I bet." I say. She rolls her eyes. I kiss her and she leans into me and hugs me. The pizza's arrive and so does Charlie's. She takes one bite and almost throws up. "I can't eat that." She says, looking at her stomach. "You need to stop this you creepo. You are gonna end up looking like that." I say, pointing at Zayn. She shivers. We burst into laughter.

P.O.V Louis

I look over to Charlie and Harry and they are laughing and harry is falling out of his seat. "You can't eat a salad." Gracie tells me from the side. Her hair brushing against her back. "Its a womans meal." She giggles.