- All I've Ever Known ✔️

"Baby? I'm home!" Dallon yelled from in the hallway, I grinned at Dallons arrival, also the fact he called me baby and that's too damn cute.

Yes, so maybe I did miss him even though it's barely been any time since I last saw him, you'd miss him too if you had someone this fucking hot. I mean, just look at him. Although it's not like I've been alone and abandoned, I've had Kenny with me most of the time.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I yelled back continuing to swing my legs off the side of his counter, hitting the cupboard beneath me gently with my heels.

"I'm here too, and I'm pretty cool!" Kenny joined in the little yelling party.

Dallon walked in to the kitchen in his uniform, looking as good as ever. He came over to me and stood between my legs giving my a gentle and short kiss which I obviously accepted. I missed his lips on mine when he was gone for the brief stint of him going to work.

"Ew, gross" Kenny squealed in a high pitch voice making us both chuckle "I have contact cooties now!"

"Quit complaining" Dallon muttered to him shooting him a playful glare, but it quickly turned in to a smile.

"Oh, but complaining is so much fun" Kenny whined back making Dallon roll his eyes, clearly more than used to Kennys somewhat childish behaviour at this point, I guess that's what comes of being friends for years.

"I thought you lost your key for my place?" Dallon asks as walks over to the coffee machine and bumps Kenny out the way with his ass.

It's a good ass.

"I did, this is your spare key"

"That's where that went!"

"Hope you didn't need it, it's mine now" Kenny said with a smirk, without taking his eyes off the coffee machine Dallon stuck a middle finger up at Kenny who licked Dallons hand.

"Ew! That's so gross, we're you raised by wolves?" Dallon exclaimed wiping his spit-covered hand on Kennys shirt.

"No, but my actual parents are always asking about you. 'How's Dallon doing?' 'Tell Dallon we say hi!' 'Dallon is the son we always wanted!'" Kenny said in a fake high pitch woman voice, he seems to really like doing impressions and he seems pretty good at them.

"Yeah, your parents are my favourites from the Harris family by far" Dallon said turning to Kenny with a small smirk and a mischievous look in his eyes, Kenny let's out a massive, over exaggerated gasp.

"Hey! That's my job! I'm the favourite!" He exclaimed hitting Dallon on the shoulder making him chuckle.

"Yeah, you're also the most defensive" Dallon said amused, picking up his now finished coffee and taking slow sips of it. I found it amusing watching Dallon engage in conversation with someone he's obviously known for a very long time, it was nice to see him this relaxed.

"Fuck off Weekes, I already prefer Brendon to you and I've known him a total of 20 minutes" Kenny said jokingly making Dallon shrug and sip his coffee again.

"That honestly doesn't surprise me" he responded nonchalantly throwing me a wink making me blush to the floor.

"I've got to go, I've got a meeting with some client who wants me to make them a 7 tier wedding cake, even though that's not gonna happen. I'm a chef, not a fucking magician" Kenny said after checking the time on his phone.

"Later" Dallon said to Kenny with a smile and a gentle pat on the shoulder.

"Sooner" Kenny responded with a grin, it seemed like that has been one of their phrases for a while judging by the knowing look they both gave each other. Kenny smiled at me and I offered a small wave in return, he headed out the room and we heard the front good shut a second later.