R- Oh Kiss Me ✔️

Friday.

It's Friday.

It's last lesson.

On Friday.

Do you know how fucking excited I am for going round Dallon's house? The answer is very, very very. I've been thinking about it all day, it's distracted me from every lesson but it's not like I would've payed any more attention anyway.

I've been impatiently tapping my pencil against the desk for the past five minutes while staring at the clock, as if I were wishing for time to go faster. Apparently, according to Mikey, looking at a clock made it feel like the time was going faster . It didn't work.

What a fucking disappointment.

"Brendon, please stop tapping your pencil against the desk" the voice of the elderly science substitute teacher rung out, I didn't actually mind him so I obeyed and stopped tapping, moving to chewing on the end of my pencil instead.

The substitute was pretty okay as far as teachers go, but I feel like I've made it pretty damn obvious who my favourite teacher is.

Maybe the one I like to make out with? Maybe?

After what felt like a year and half (but was really only 5 minutes) the bell went and I grabbed my bag running straight out of class before everyone else even had a chance to get out first or stop me. Dallon told me to hurry, so hurry I shall.

I walk quickly through the hallways avoiding as many people as possible on the way to the staff parking lot.  So that when I arrived there wasn't any other teachers there I was speed walking, occasionally apologizing to people as I walked into them.

I reached the parking lot which was out the back of school and looked around to make sure no one else was here, luckily all I saw was Dallon in his skin tight jeans, white short sleeved shirt, a waist coat and sunglasses leaning against the hood of the car with his arms crossed.

He looked good, but why am I not surprised.

"Hey beautiful" he murmured when I was in close distance to him making me blush.

"Hi Dallon" I mumble back still blushing looking at the floor, I can't deal with his damn compliments. I'm the worst person to compliment ever, I can't take compliments for shit.

"You look very cute Brendon, do me a favour and get in the car so I can kiss you" Dallon murmured walking to the drivers side. Grinning at his straightforward phrasing I head to the passengers side.

Just as I sat down Dallon grabbed my neck and pulled me in to a kiss. It was only about 10 seconds, but that 10 seconds was pure bliss to me.

Dallon pulled back grinning, he kissed my cheek one more time before doing up his seat belt. I did mine too as Dallon started the car.

Me and him have been texting back and forth pretty much non stop since I got his number. The funniest part is seeing him give subtle glares to the teachers who tend to take away my phone.

"My house is only about 5 minutes away" Dallon said as we pulled out of the parking lot, I looked around to see if anyone could see us but there was nobody about yet "Wanna listen to the radio?"

"Sure, it's your car, do whatever you'd like to" I say smiling at him, he smiled too. "To be honest this is already better than the shitty van I usually get driven in" I say referring to Petes drug-smelling van.