- It's Never Silent ✔️

I jolt awake sitting up quickly wiping sweat away from my forehead and cheeks, looking over the clock I see it's 5:30am. My heart was beating hard in my chest and my breathing was heavy and short, I tried to slow my breathing to calm myself down.

This was going fine, and then I saw it was 5-fucking-thirty am.

Fuck that, this is way to early, fuck my nightmares. Fuck the sun, it can go back down.

I get nightmares pretty often, they're not really about anything in particular, but they're always there. They're not even really about anything specific, just whatever I'm scared of or thinking of at the time.

With a large sigh I roll out of bed and head to the shower, if I'm already awake I might as well do shit I guess.

I shower taking my sweet fucking time, I'm actually pretty sure that the sun wasn't even up yet so I feel no need to rush.

It was when the water turned from hot to cold I ran out the shower almost slipping over on the tiled floor, well I guess we don't have any hot water left. I also don't have any dignity left either.

I turned off the evil water and got ready for school, cleaning my teeth and taking a little extra care in picking out my clothes.

Usually I wouldn't mind too much about what other people's opinions were on me or my appearance, but I have English with Mr Weekes today so I'd like to try and put in a bit of effort.

Is it sad that I'm putting in effort for my English teacher? Probably.

Do I care? No.

I spent a good amount of time in front of the mirror in my bathroom messing with my hair, I kept walking out thinking I was happy with it, and then going back to re do it yet again.

After a long while of messing with my hair I ended up giving up, sighing and heading out the house after a while of lounging to kill time.

I pulled my jacket tighter on to my shoulders, it was definitely getting colder as the year ticked by and I hate being cold.

The coldest part of me at the moment is my heart, and I wanna keep it that way.

"Do you have cookies?" Billie asked as I approached him, he was in his usual position sitting on the wall outside his house hands shoved deep in his jacket pockets.

"I'm not a fucking food dispenser, Billie" I said rolling my eyes with a small smile, he stood up from the wall and began walking by my side.

"No but you sure are a shit dispenser" he mumbled acting as if genuinely annoyed, I knew he wasn't from the sides of his lips curling up.

"Gee thanks" I say sarcastically, Billies annoyed act dropped and turned in to a smile.

"You know I love you" he said high pitched pulling me into his side, I laughed and hugged his waist. "No homo though" he added as we pulled away.

"Puh-lease Armstrong, you are so homo" I say grinning, he shoved me lightly in the side grinning back.

"Yeah, but not for you. I have standards" he said smirking, his signature look of mischief more than noticeable in his eyes. I just scoff loudly, choosing it best to ignore him. Eventually I get bored so we start talking again. Not about anything interesting, but the conversation is still fun.

We walked in to the school and I visibly relaxed, thank the lord for central heating.

Gerard was sat cross legged on the floor leaning against the lockers on his phone, a few people were giving him weird looks but most people were pretty used to us by now. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to knowing of us, I guess.