E- You've Got A Lot Of Nerve ✔️

My eyes fluttered open to just see white, maybe I've died? That'd be cool, I have stuff to hand in that I've not done yet.

After letting my eyes adjust I see it was actually just a white shirt, actually I wouldn't see white if I died anyway. We all know I'm going to hell.

I look up to see a very adorable sleeping Dallon, hair slightly in his eyes, not that it mattered because they were closed anyway. His chest was rising and falling slowly with his breath, he looked relaxed, probably because his face was pretty emotionless as he wasn't having to think about anything in particular.

I was in a small ball on Dallons lap with my head leaning on his shoulder looking down onto his chest, his strong arms were wrapped around my waist holding me close into his body and it's heat. I began fiddling with the edge of the unbuttoned bit of his shirt out of boredom, leaning in to him further to take his body heat to my full advantage.

I look around remembering where I was, last night me and Dallon ended up ordering a pizza and watching a movie, although we spoke to each other the whole way through so it was more like unneeded background noise.

Our conversations revolved around each other, finding out more about each other and what we like. We share a passion for music and I discovered that Dallon likes to play bass, that impressed me quite a bit. His birthday is may 4th, his favourite colour is dark red, his favourite ice cream is cookie dough, he loves grapes but only white grapes.

We mostly learnt small details like that about each other, but I must say I definitely preferred him teaching me about himself then when he teaches me about poetry. He's far more beautiful.

With my head against his chest I could hear the steady beat of his heart, it almost made me want to go back to sleep but I knew I shouldn't.

Dallons eyes fluttered open revealing the bright blue colour I adore so much. His eyes went to mine and he smiled a cute, sleepy smile.

"Good morning babe" he murmured lowly making his chest vibrate a bit from the deep noise.

Fuck me, his morning voice is incredibly hot.

Well, he's incredibly hot, what did I expect?

"Babe? We're at pet names now?" I ask giggling slightly, yes I giggled, don't judge me. It's fucking early, I'm not watching my mouth yet.

"Hey, you had no problem calling me babe yesterday when I had you pinned up against the wall" he winked making me blush, I buried my face in the crook of his neck so he didn't see, but he knew I'd blushed.

"I'm hungry" I complained into his neck while playing with the unbuttoned bit of his shirt again.

"Fine, get up and we can go get food" he said doing that thing he does where he rubs small circles on my back.

"But I'm really comfy" I whined making Dallon chuckle before sighing.

He moved one of his arms to underneath my legs from my ball-like position and kept the other behind my back, I gasped grabbing on to his shirt to hold myself up as he stood up with me in his arms, the fabric of his shirt held tightly in my hands.

After the original shock of move my arms to around his neck to keep myself from falling, although I doubted Dallon would drop me. He began strolling to the kitchen casually like he wasn't holding my fat ass up.