Heart buried treasures

A/N: Please note, this book is yet to be properly edited. Kindly read with an open mind and ignore errors. Thank you.

Faaiz hasnayn is a famous and very wealthy businessman, known for his heartlessness and cold attitude. No one has ever seen a smile on his face, he was even nicknamed 'poker face'. No one dared mess with him, even the reporters are scared of him.

His heart has long been locked and the keys thrown to a far away land, with no means of retrieval. He's void of any emotions. But is the saying, 'never judge a book by its cover' also applicable to this cold hearted man?

Hanan Imran, a striving muslimah, despite all the hardships and struggles, still have a firm grip on life and never loses hope. Cos, according to her 'After every hardship comes relief'. Having heard news about faaiz vowed never to have anything to do with him.

But what happens when one day she received a proposal from the same man she vowed never to have anything to do with? What will she do, when she's left with no other choice than to agree to it?

And faaiz, is he really as heartless as everyone thinks of him?

Will Hanan ever find the key to his locked heart?!...

******************************
Hey there! Thanks for dropping by this story. Show your love and support by voting and commenting. And also, follow!

Stay blessed...

Love
Xoxo
Halimah