Chapter 41

Bianca's POV:

I pushed my sunglasses down onto my face and closed my eyes for a moment, soaking up the sunshine and sighing as the warmth spread throughout my body. I was suddenly glad that I'd decided to wear my favourite pair of denim shorts, pairing them with a simple black tee and my comfy white Converse sneakers. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, the sun shining brilliantly in the clear blue sky without a cloud in sight - utterly perfect for this utterly perfect day. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and snapped a quick selfie in front of the iconic Mickey Mouse garden feature, sending it to the girls and uploading it to Facebook. I debated for a moment on writing a caption to go with it but decided instead on a simple heart emoji, knowing that my friends would all understand anyway - it was Valentine's Day after all. I brushed my long waves over my shoulder and readjusted the black Boston Red Sox hat on my head. I'd borrowed it from Chris this morning after realizing that I'd forgotten to pack a hat of my own, I'd jokingly tried it on and he had almost immediately insisted that I wear it. I had a sneaking suspicion that he just wanted to see me in anything Boston related - I knew it wouldn't be long before he bought me my own Patriots jersey, though I couldn't deny that I loved that I was already wearing his clothes. I smiled to myself remembering the events of the morning, and turned around to see if I could spot him among the crowd of people coming from the ticket booths, searching for his navy blue hat amid the mass of theme-park goers.

"Babe!". I turned to the right to see Chris jogging towards me, smiling gorgeously and looking positively delicious in his tight white polo t-shirt. I bit my lip as my eyes traveled down his body, loving the way his top hugged his muscled torso, the way his wide, defined chest tapered down to his slender waist. He was the epitome of handsome, I was dating a Greek God. "Hey babe" I said with a grin when he reached me, "What took you-- ". My words were immediately cut off when Chris cupped my face and pressed his lips to mine in a tender kiss, my entire body melting almost instantly in his arms. He pulled away and I blinked rapidly, sucking in a desperate lung-full of air and wondering what on earth I had done to deserve that. "---so long" I murmured, finishing my sentence from earlier and looking up at him in bewilderment, my lungs still burning. Would his kisses always take my breath away? "I missed you" Chris said with a gorgeous smile, answering my silent question and making my insides turn to melted chocolate for the second time in less than two minutes, "And I got our tickets".  

Chris held up the brightly coloured key cards and I grinned up at him, unable to stop a little girl giggle from escaping my lips

Chris held up the brightly coloured key cards and I grinned up at him, unable to stop a little girl giggle from escaping my lips. I felt like I was on a sugar high after eating too many gummy bears - and I hadn't even been on any rides yet. I didn't know if it was Chris, the gorgeous weather or the fact that I was at the happiest place on earth that was making me feel this way. I was 27 years old and spending Valentine's Day at Disneyland with my perfect boyfriend - who also happened to be Captain America. What more could a girl want? "Did you get the fast passes too?". Chris grinned and flashed me another set of cards, "Check!". His big blue eyes were wide and excited and his body was practically bouncing on the spot - like he was about to explode if we didn't get moving soon. He was an 8 year old trapped inside the body of a 36 year old - how many fully grown men got this excited over Disneyland? "I got these too" Chris continued, reaching for my wrist and attaching a fluorescent green wristband, "So we can skip the lines". I nodded to myself as he attached his own, Chris had obviously pulled his celebrity card to get these. It meant that we wouldn't have to wait in ridiculous queues for all of the rides and Chris could avoid being bombarded by his fans. "Are you ready?" I asked, looking up at him and unable to stop the grin that grew on my face - his excitement was scarily contagious. He looked young and animated, and suddenly I had a vision of Chris as a little boy, bouncing, impatient and ridiculously adorable. I chuckled to myself - thirty years later, not much had changed. "I was born ready baby" he replied with a grin, reaching down and grabbing my hand. "Now come on lets go, Space Mountain is calling!".