Chapter 31

Chris' POV:

"Hey handsome", Bianca said, pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear and smiling at the computer screen. Her long chocolate brown hair had been pulled back into a braid that fell over her shoulder, and her green eyes were wide and sleepy. I smiled, god she was gorgeous. I shifted on the hotel bed and ran a hand through my hair; I was exhausted from filming all day. I let out a loud yawn - I couldn't wait for the movie to be wrapped on Wednesday. As soon as filming was done, I'd go home and have more than a month off until the press tour started. That meant a whole month of free time for me, and more importantly, a whole month of free time that I could spend with Bianca.

"How are you, how was your day today?" I asked her, suddenly wishing that Bianca was here in the hotel room with me. She shifted the camera and Kovu came into view, his big furry head resting peacefully on her thigh. "For a Monday I suppose it wasn't too bad" Bianca said with a smile, tilting her head to look at me, "I have a new therapist starting tomorrow and I forgot all about it. I had it all organised two weeks ago and it just completely slipped my mind".

I chuckled, watching as she shook her head and stroked Kovu's fur lovingly. "I blame you Christopher, you were very distracting this weekend. Making me forget things" she added with a cheeky wink. "Oh really? I seem to remember that you were the distracting one" I answered with one eyebrow raised, shifting onto my side and leaning on my forearm. "Me? How could it be me?" Bianca asked incredulously, her lips parting in a gorgeous smile as she shook her head. "I kept screwing up my lines today and everyone kept asking me what was wrong" I said rubbing my chin, "They all said that I seemed distracted. That's definitely on you".

"I have no idea what you're talking about Chris" Bianca said playfully, pulling a face and shifting on the couch. I asked her about the rest of her day at work and told her about my day of filming – about my new PA Emily and about how we only had a few scenes left to shoot. "You know I told the guys about you. As soon as they saw me in the airport this morning they knew something was up. They all knew I had met a girl". Bianca raised one eye brow and leaned over onto her side, "Oh yeah? And what did they say?". I grinned, "That they can't wait to meet you".

---

Bianca let out a small laugh before an adorable yawn escaped her lips, and I glanced down at my watch – it was almost midnight, we had been talking for more than an hour. She had since taken her computer into her bedroom and was now lying on her side in her bed. "I wish you were here Chris" Bianca said softly, brushing a stray hair away from her face and blinking slowly. "I know babe, me too" I replied quietly, suddenly wishing I was there to wrap my arms around her and kiss her, "I can't wait to see you".

My eyes flickered to her chest and I groaned silently, suddenly feeling the overwhelming urge to kiss her hard. In her tight white camisole, her boobs looked round and perky, and her skin looked tanned and smooth. What I wouldn't give to be with her right now, to push her hair to the side and kiss down her neck, to have my hands roam all over her body. A shiver ran down my spine as I remembered the way her skin felt underneath my fingertips and the way she sounded when she moaned my name. I rubbed my chin and looked back at her - I could tell from the small smile playing on her lips that she was thinking about the same thing that I was. I let out a deep breath and felt the corners of my mouth tug into a smile – Thursday, could not come quick enough.

---

Bianca's POV:

"Morning J" I said as I looked up at her from my desk, "You're here early". Julia flashed me a half smile and I knew immediately that something wasn't right. "What's wrong?" I asked, instantly concerned, turning my chair towards her and frowning as a million possible thoughts ran through my hair. "I'm fine B" she said handing me my coffee and I noticed for the first time the magazine tucked underneath her arm. "Well then what is it?" I asked, cupping the coffee mug and raising an eyebrow. "I'm guessing you haven't seen this" Julia said, passing me the magazine from underneath her arm. I frowned at her in confusion and pushed my glasses down onto my face. What was she talking about? I turned my attention to the magazine and felt my heart stop beating, my breath catching in my throat. There, right in the center of the US Weekly front page, was a picture of Chris and I from Friday night.