Chapter 27

Bianca's POV:

I stared at my reflection in Chris' enormous bathroom mirror, the steam from the running shower slowly fogging up the glass. My eyes were wide and my cheeks were flushed, my body beginning to get warm from the steam. I stripped off my clothes and laid them on the marble counter, admiring the luxurious bathroom. It was all white marble counters, sleek wooden cupboards and creamy white tiles, an enormous glass double shower and a deep soaking bathtub in the corner. It was every girls dream bathroom.

I smiled to myself as I picked up one of Chris' cologne bottles that were lined up along the counter - despite being used by a guy, his bathroom was surprisingly neat and tidy

I smiled to myself as I picked up one of Chris' cologne bottles that were lined up along the counter - despite being used by a guy, his bathroom was surprisingly neat and tidy. I took a small sniff of the bottle and almost immediately felt my insides melt, it was the delectable, musky-sweet scent that he had been wearing the night he picked me up from the party, the night we had first slept together. Memories instantly flooded my brain and I felt a delicious tingle spread throughout my body. I felt my face flame and I grinned at my foggy reflection in the mirror - it was definitely time for a shower.

---

I stepped into the shower and let out a soft sigh as the warm water instantly soothed my muscles, the spray from the overhead faucet drenching my skin. The water cascaded down my back and I closed my eyes, tipping my head back and allowing the water to soak through my hair. There was something so incredibly relaxing about a shower - the way the water felt as it streamed down your skin, the way it washed away all the stresses and negative thoughts. I smiled to myself as I thought about the day, still struggling to believe that all of this was actually real.

I squeezed shampoo into my hand and began to work it through my hair, my mind filling with thoughts of Chris and sending tingles down my spine. I shivered, there weren't words to describe the way he made me feel. I hadn't known him long and yet I was so unbelievably attracted to him, I could feel my body craving for his touch every time I even thought about him. I couldn't seem to stop myself from thinking about him, especially after his teasing in the study earlier. I realised how badly I wanted him, how much I wanted to feel his lips against my skin and his strong arms wrapped around my body.

I smiled and wondered if Chris was thinking about me while I was in the shower, knowing that he was more than likely only a room or two away from me. I tipped my head back and rinsed the lather out of my hair, closing my eyes and debating whether or not I should call out to him to join me. I knew if I did ask, he'd be naked and stepping into the shower in a heartbeat, faster than I could say 'hey captain'. I reached out blindly for the towel that was hanging over the top of the shower frame and wiped the water from my face, unable to think of anything else except Chris being naked in the shower next to me. I imagined him standing in front of me in all his glory, his hair wet and slicked back, water running down his perfectly muscled chest.

The sound of the shower door opening shook me from my thoughts and I spun around to find a stark naked Chris stepping into the shower, the glass shutting behind him. I blinked in surprise, feeling my stomach flip at the sight of him - it was almost as if he had been listening to my thoughts only seconds ago. We stood in silence for a moment and I knew that we both had only one thing on our minds, each of us admiring one another's naked bodies, our eyes traveling up and down. My muscles clenched deliciously as I looked at Chris' naked form, his muscled chest, defined abs and impressive, already-erect manhood. I felt my body heat instantly, oh my god. I could feel his gaze on every inch of my exposed skin, his eyes dark and full of lust when they finally looked back at my face.