Chapter 23

Bianca's POV:

I felt something cold touch my cheek and my eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to the light of the room. Kovu was lying only inches away from me, his head between his paws and his eyes focused on my face. "Kovu" I moaned in a soft voice, dragging out his name,"You'll never let me sleep in will you?" I asked with a yawn, reaching up to rub my eyes.

I sat up in bed and stretched out my arms, a pleasant ache in my muscles suddenly bringing back the events of last night. It wasn't just an extremely realistic dream, it had all happened for real. I had slept with Chris Evans. Me! Average girl from Australia had had sex with Captain America! And oh how amazing it had been, I thought with a wide grin, thinking about the sounds that Chris had made me make last night. I smiled and flopped back onto the bed, letting out a deep, satisfied breath. Kovu pushed his nose back into me and before I could reach out and stroke his fur, he jumped off the bed. His tail wagged furiously and he barked softly, trying to persuade me to get out of bed.

"Okay, okay I'm coming buddy" I said sitting up again, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. I looked down at the bed and frowned, wait. Where was Chris? He wouldn't get up and leave surely? The side of the bed where he had slept was still warm, he hadn't been gone for very long. I looked over at Kovu standing in the doorway of my bedroom, suddenly wondering if Chris thought last night was just a one night thing. He couldn't have, could he? My mind was immediately reassured by the sound of the noises in the kitchen, more specifically, my coffee machine, and I smiled realising Chris was still here.

I walked into the bathroom and dragged a brush through my wild wavy hair, trying to make myself look at least half presentable. I splashed some cold water on my face and quickly brushed my teeth, afraid of having morning breath in front of Chris. Deciding I looked kind-of okay, I pulled on my favourite, super soft, oatmeal coloured sweater over my t-shirt and underwear and followed Kovu out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to join Chris.

Chris' POV:

The coffee machine beeped and I picked up the now full cup, briefly wondering how Bianca liked her coffee. Cream? Sugar? Black? I put the mug down on the kitchen bench and took a sip of my own coffee, smiling as I looked at Bianca's kitchen table - plastic cups on either side of it from our unfinished game of beer pong. Both hers and my clothes were strewn across the floor and I couldn't help but grin - the stripping had been her idea.

I let out a deep breath, a shiver running down my spine as the memories of last night flooded my brain. How gorgeous Bianca had looked standing there in her blue lingerie, how good it felt to pick her up against the wall and kiss her, and even the way she had sounded when she came. Then there was the sex, the way she sat on top of me and rode me, fuck me, that had been mind-blowing. I could feel myself getting hard again just thinking about it, just thinking about her. I groaned, this girl was driving me insane.

"I can't say it's every day that I get to wake up to Captain America in my kitchen" Bianca said softly and I abruptly turned around to find her standing in the entrance to the kitchen, her head leaning against the wall and a gorgeous smile on her face. My eyes traveled down her body, she was wearing a soft-looking, sandy coloured sweater that had slipped down on one side to expose a smooth, tanned shoulder, the hem of it ending high on her thighs and showing off her long, toned legs.

"Good morning babe" I said as she walked towards me, "How do you like your coffee?". I reached out and put my arms around her, pulling her in for a soft kiss. Bianca grinned up at me, "Good morning yourself" she replied with a smile, standing up on her toes to give me another kiss. "Um milk and one sugar please" she answered, walking over to the fridge and opening the door.

"What do you feel like for breakfast?" Bianca asked, holding the door open and looking over her shoulder at me. "What are you offering? Cos' I wouldn't mind having you again" I answered winking at her, smiling when she let out an adorable giggle. "You are impossible Mr" she said as she kicked the fridge door closed, walking back over to me with a carton of eggs in her hand. I handed her the mug of coffee and she took it gratefully, blowing on it to cool it down. "For the record, I wouldn't mind that either" Bianca added softly, a cheeky grin on her face as she leaned against the kitchen bench. "Oh really?" I questioned, putting down my coffee and walking over to her, "Because that can be arranged" I answered in a low voice, pushing her hair to the side and kissing down her exposed neck and shoulder.