Chapter 26

Bianca's POV:

I flopped down on the couch in Chris' living room and let out a deep breath, my legs already starting to ache from our all-day hike. Kovu moved between my legs and nudged my hand with his nose, his big brown eyes looking up at me intently and begging for a pat. My face softened and I ruffled his fur, stroking his silky ears and smiling as he rested his head on my leg. I couldn't believe the day I had had today - it really had been perfect, like something that could have only happened in a dream. Never in a million years did I ever see myself sitting in Chris Evan's house, on his couch, after spending the entire day with him.

I felt my lips part into an enormous smile, I hadn't felt this happy - stupidly happy, in a long time. Chris was everything I could have wanted and more, he was smart, he was funny and he was ridiculously sexy, even though he was only in the other room I had butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him. Everything about him was just utterly perfect. I'd be lying to myself if I said that I wasn't hoping that there would be something real between us. I thought about our mind blowing sex last night - not to mention our breakfast 'fun' on my kitchen bench this morning, and felt the muscles deep in my belly clench deliciously. Oh the effect this man had on me was insane!

I looked down at Kovu who was now curled at my feet and smiled, I really couldn't have asked for a better weekend. I stretched my legs out on the couch and flicked through the channels, wondering idly what Chris was doing in the other room. I thought about his new movie that we had been talking about earlier, suddenly realising how excited I was to see it. I had now seen all of his Captain America movies - as well as almost every other Marvel movie, and had loved every single one of them. I knew that the newest movie would be just as good, if not even better.

As if on cue, a very familiar voice started speaking on the TV and an even more familiar face suddenly appeared on the screen. I watched with wide eyes as the trailer for Avengers Infinity War played on the TV, my heart racing as the man who was right now, in the very next room to me, ran across the screen. I watched in awe as Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and the rest of the Avengers all flashed across the screen, Thanos' deep, threatening voice booming over the background. Wow. Thirty seconds later, the trailer ended and I stared at the blank screen, suddenly realising how much more excited I was to see the movie. I had to go and tell Chris.

Chris' POV:

"Alright c'mon honey, tell me about Bianca. Have you asked her on a date yet? I've been wondering ever since you told me about her". I grinned at my mom on the screen and leaned back in my chair, realising for the first time how happy I felt. "She's amazing mom, she really is. She's perfect. I haven't felt like this in a long time, I can't even describe it". "I know sweetheart and I can tell from the way you're talking about her. Did you take her to dinner?".

"I took her for dinner on Friday night - to that place by the marina that I told you about! And last night I picked her up from a birthday and I stayed the night at hers. We spent all day today together, went hiking and then she made me dinner!" I said unable to help the smile on my face, "and mom, she's a really good cook". I watched her face part into an enormous grin, her eyes crinkling at the sides, "So when do I get to meet her?". I let out a laugh and leaned back in my chair, putting my hands behind my head and rubbing my neck, could I bring Bianca home to meet my family? Looking at my mom's face I knew that she and the rest of my family would absolutely adore her, but still, it had been less than two weeks that I'd known her.

"Hey Chris guess what!" Bianca suddenly yelled from the other room, as if she could hear that I was thinking about her, her foot steps soft against the floorboards. "Um, where are you?" she asked with a laugh, her voice getting closer to the room. "In here babe, in the study". From the corner of my eye I could see mom looking at the screen with interest, her eyes wide and excited. "Chris is that Bianca? Is she still here?" mom asked in a whispered voice, "Can I meet her?". I turned my chair around and smiled when I saw Bianca in the doorway, her long hair still high on her head in a ponytail and her lips parted in a wide, happy grin. I noted with interest that she was now wearing her glasses. "The Infinty War trailer was just on TV! It was unbelievable! I loved--" Bianca said, her voice trailing off when her eyes fell on the screen behind me.