Chapter 19

Bianca's POV:

I waved to Cass as she stood at the door of her apartment, looking over at Maddy as she sat on the front porch with her head between her knees. "Ready to go?". I turned around to face Chris as he flashed his perfect teeth at me, his smile making the breath catch in my throat. I moaned silently, he was so god damn sexy I just wanted to tackle him to the ground and kiss him everywhere.

I nodded and watched as he pulled the gear stick into reverse, turning back to wave at Cass one last time before she closed her front door. "Thankyou for taking my friends home Chris, you really didn't have to" I said as I leaned back in my chair, watching as he backed the car out of the drive way.

"It was no trouble gorgeous" he said in a low voice as we drove, reaching over to grab my hand and lacing his fingers mine. I gave his fingers a small grateful squeeze and I couldn't help but think how right it felt to have my hand wrapped in his. A comfortable silence settled over the both of us as we drove, Chris' thumb gently stroking my knuckles as I watched the road fly by.

I looked out the window and hummed, unable to get the song I had been singing earlier out of my head. "I would never have picked you as a Journey fan" Chris said interrupting me, flashing me a sideways glance and grinning at me. "Are you kidding? It's a classic!" I replied with a laugh, "They played 80's music all night tonight, it was so much fun. It's always better when you can actually sing along to the songs".

"You know I actually had to sing 'Don't Stop Believin' for a movie I did" Chris said laughing as he did a quick head check over his shoulder, merging into the left lane. "Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "What's it called?". Chris flashed a grin at me, "The Losers". A giggle escaped my lips and I released his hand, typing on my phone and searching through YouTube trying to find a video of Chris singing. My heart stopped and my breath caught in my throat when he moved his hand to my thigh, the muscles in my belly clenching deliciously as I looked down at his fingers.

I stared at them for a moment, suddenly imagining myself straddling Chris' lap and rocking my hips back and forth, his mouth moving against my chest and his hands gripping my waist. I bit my bottom lip hard and closed my eyes briefly, trying to ignore my clenching muscles and feeling my skin heat instantly under his touch.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, looking back at my phone and clicking on a video titled 'Chris Evans - The Losers, Don't Stop Believin'. "You did not just search that" Chris said looking over at me as the video began to play and I grinned at him cheekily, turning up the volume. "C'mon, how could I not?".

I watched my phone with wide eyes, laughing as I listened to his character sing, turning to Chris when he suddenly started quoting lines along with the video. I raised my eyebrows and laughed out loud at him, my eyes darting from the screen to him and unable to decide which was more entertaining.

"You know it's probably a good idea that you decided to become an actor" I remarked as we pulled up at my house, putting down my phone as the video ended. I wondered briefly why he had taken me to my place and not his own, surprised that he even remembered how to get to my house. "Why's that?" Chris asked as he killed the engine and looked over at me expectantly.

I leaned forward and put my fingers underneath his chin, pulling his face close to mine and looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. "Cos you can't really sing" I teased, planting a soft kiss on his lips and getting out of the car, leaving Chris with a surprised, offended expression on his face.

---

Chris' POV:

I followed Bianca into her house, my eyes traveling down to her ass as she walked - the white material of her skirt clinging tightly to every curve of her body. I could only imagine what she'd look like without her clothes and I was dying to see it for real. "Do you want a drink or something? I think I have some beers in the fridge" Bianca said as we walked into the main area of her home, my eyes falling on the plastic cups at either end of her kitchen table.

"Beer Pong?" I asked with raised eyebrows, picking up a ping pong ball and bouncing it against the table. "You're looking at the champion right here" Bianca said winking and opening up the back door, Kovu running inside and jumping on her excitedly. "Hey buddy" she said as she bent down to pat him, his fluffy tail wagging at a million miles an hour.

"Wanna have a game?" I asked bouncing the ball again, bending down as Kovu came running over to me with his tongue hanging out. "Only if you're okay with losing" Bianca retorted, flashing me a grin as she opened up the fridge. "I'm sorry the only beer I've got is Coronas. You okay with that?" she asked looking over at me expectantly as she held up a six pack. I stood up and brushed the hair from my jeans, nodding as I passed the ball from one hand to the other.

My eyes traveled down her body as she walked over to me, handing me two beers and raising an eyebrow at me. I watched her twist the top off a bottle of wine, lifting it to her lips and taking a long sip, her eyes never breaking contact with mine. She put the bottle down and swallowed, her sweet scent intoxicating me as she stepped closer, leaving less than a foot of space between the two of us.

My body stirred as a drop of wine glistened on her full bottom lip and I tightened my grip on the beer bottles. I fought the urge to grab her waist and run my tongue along her bottom lip, wanting so badly to lift her onto the table and kiss her deeply. Bianca put her hand on my chest and looked up at me with a mischievous smile, "You ready to lose Evans?". I grinned down at her and bent to press a quick kiss to her lips, throwing the ping pong ball up and catching it again. "Bring it on sweetheart".

---

Bianca's POV:

"Fuck!" I yelled out in frustration as the ball bounced off the edge of the cup and onto the floor, Chris bending down to pick it up with a smug grin on his face, "I could have sworn you said you were the champion". "Excuse me Mr Rogers, but I haven't exactly seen you get any balls in either" I retorted, pulling a face at him when he threw the ball and missed. I bent down to pick up the ball, moving my hips to the beat of the music that I had put on earlier - my favourite 80's playlist playing throughout the room.

I closed one eye and tried to focus on the middle cup in front of Chris, throwing the ball and yelling out in triumph as it landed perfectly inside the center cup. "Drink up sweetheart" I exclaimed in a smug voice, blowing a kiss and putting my hands on my hips as I watched him pick up the plastic cup. Feeling the alcohol buzz in my head with my inhibitions considerably lowered, I grinned as an idea slowly began to form in my head.

"Take your jacket off" I said suddenly, tilting my head as Chris looked up at me with a confused expression on his face. "What?". "Take your jacket off, we're playing strip beer pong" I repeated smiling at him and watching in amusement as he obliged. Grinning, Chris threw the shirt onto an empty chair and downed the cup of beer, flipping the cup upside down and running his tongue along his bottom lip. I groaned, oh what I wouldn't give to feel his tongue on me. "My turn" he said as the corners of his mouth curled into a grin, one of his eyebrows raising suggestively.

I watched as Chris prepared to throw the ball, his muscles rippling underneath his tight white t-shirt and his face creased in concentration. He released the ball and it bounced in the center of the table, flying through the air and landing perfectly in the cup closest to me. Fuck. Chris punched the air triumphantly and looked across at me, an enormous cocky grin on his face.

I pursed my lips defiantly, Chris looking over at me expectantly and running his tongue along his bottom lip as he waited for me to remove a piece of clothing. I couldn't believe I was doing this, cursing myself for suggesting the idea in the first place - I was about to strip in front of Chris Evans.

I let out a breath and grabbed the bottom of my white crop top, pulling it over my head and throwing it to the ground. I looked across at Chris and adjusted my blue silky bra, his body pausing for a moment as his eyes stared hungrily at my chest.

The corners of my mouth curled into a grin as I caught Chris' gaze, suddenly glad that he seemed to be just as affected by me as I was by him. I reached down and picked up the ping pong ball, acutely aware of my now propped-up-and-on-display boobs in my skimpy push up bra. "Ready to take that top off Cap?" I challenged, narrowing my eyes and bending my arm, aiming at the cups in front of Chris.

---