Chapter 38

Bianca's POV:

"And i'll have, the big breakfast with scrambled eggs and extra bacon and extra spinach. Oh and a fruit salad too please" I said smiling and handing the waitress back the menu. She walked away and I turned back to the girls to find them all looking at me oddly. "What?". "Do you have worms or something B?" Cass asked chuckling, "Since when do you eat that much?". I folded my arms across my chest and leaned back in my chair, "No I do not have worms Cassandra" I said, reaching for my orange juice. I shrugged, "My appetite has just been on overdrive the last few days, I'm starving". "Period?" Maddy offered, and I shook my head no, a smile forming on my lips. "Think it's more to do with all the sex I've been having lately" I said with a wink, grinning when Paige lifted her hand for a hi-five. She smirked at me, "Oh babe, I've never been so proud".

---

"So you two are official now?" Maddy asked, wiping up the last of the maple syrup on her plate with her finger. I nodded with my mouth full of bacon. "He asked me last night at the party, right after I finished singing" I said when I finally swallowed. "I'm actually so proud of you for doing that, though I can't say I'm surprised" Cass added in, stealing a strawberry from my fruit salad. I grinned at her - whenever we went out to karaoke bars together, I was always the first one to get pushed onto stage. Paige tapped her nails against her coffee mug, "I'm still swooning over that photo you sent us of Jeremy Renner. Oh my god what a babe". I laughed, "You should meet him in real life, he's even better" I said tapping her shoulder, "And you should hear him sing!"

Before the party last night, I'd promised the girls that I'd send them all photos from the night, of all the people I'd met there. Throughout the night, I'd ended up taking photos with everyone - Chris Pratt, Jeremy, Scarlett, Robert and everyone else. Going back through them this morning I'd laughed - I'd definitely had a little too much to drink last night, the photos getting progressively more ridiculous as more alcohol was clearly consumed during the night.

"So what's Chris doing this morning?" Cass asked me, leaning back in her chair. Having finished my bacon and eggs, I started on my fruit salad. I speared a piece of watermelon with my fork, "He's at home, I think. He said something about an interview this afternoon? I don't know. Something for the movie I guess". "When are you seeing him again?". I shrugged, "Tonight? He said he had something planned. I'm going to his house after this". Just as I finished speaking, my phone lit up on the table in front of me. Cevans has added you as a friend on Snapchat! I let out a laugh and the girls all looked at me in confusion, leaning in to read what my phone had said. I put my fork down and took a sip of my juice, the girls still looking at me and waiting for some sort of explanation.

"So this morning yeah, we were lying in bed--". "After some really amazing morning sex right?" Paige chimed in, a cheeky grin on her face. I felt my own face break out in a smile, "Well yeah, but that's not the point i'm trying to make here" I said with a laugh, "Let me finish you bitch" I added pushing her playfully. "After our morning sex, when I was going through all the photos that i'd sent you guys last night, Chris asked me about Snapchat" I said looking at each of them. "He only has Twitter you see and he's not really into social media. Anyway he was asking me all these questions about it". I looked down at my phone just as a new snap from Cevans popped up on the screen and I shrugged, looking back up at the girls, "And I guess he decided to make one". I clicked on the notification and waited a moment for it to load, grinning when it finally opened. It was a photo of Chris bending down and pulling a face next to a very excited looking Kovu.

I held up my phone for the girls to see. "Is that Kovu?" Cass asked, "What's he doing at your house?" both Cass and Maddy asked simultaneously. I laughed, "Oh yeah I didn't tell you girls.. I gave him a key". Now even Paige was looking at me like I was crazy. "A key?" Maddy spluttered, "B its been two weeks!". "When did this happen?" Paige asked, interrupting Maddy. "Thursday, when he showed up at my door. I had to go to work in the morning, I wasn't just going to tell him to leave. The man caught a red eye just to see me for god's sake". Paige leaned back in her chair and grinned her trademark cheeky smile, "Come on" she said pointing at Cass who still couldn't believe i'd given Chris a key, "If Jensen Ackles or whatever that guy's name is was in your bed, would you kick him out?".