Chapter 13

Chris' POV:

I walked back into the main room, rolling up my sleeves and looking around for Bianca. I frowned when I saw that the room was empty, the carton of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chunk sitting on the marble bench next to Bianca's purse. Where did she go? I spied her shoes discarded next to the back door and I looked out the window to find her laying on the day bed next to the pool in the backyard.

She was lying back on the cushions with her bare feet dangling from the edge and her face turned up towards the sky. I smiled, suddenly wanting nothing more than to lie back and watch the stars with her. I grabbed a beer and a bottle of wine from the fridge, picking up a spoon and the tub of ice cream from the bench and walking out into the backyard to join her.

"Told you I wouldn't open it without you" Bianca said as I walked over to her, smiling and sitting up on the bed and making room for me next to her. I sat down and poured her a glass of wine, cracking open my beer and leaning back next to her, stretching my arm out behind her. "So I have an idea" Bianca said as she took a sip of wine, putting her glass down on the concrete ledge behind her and reaching for the ice cream. "And what might that be?" I asked, watching as she pried off the lid to the carton and dug in her spoon.

She put the full spoon between her lips and tucked one side of her hair behind her ear, her green eyes wide and sparkling as she looked over at me. "How do you feel about 20 questions? Or at least 10?" she asked me when she finally swallowed the mouthful of ice cream. I raised one eyebrow at her and shifted on the bed, leaning back and taking a sip of my beer. I grinned at her, "I'll start".

---

Bianca's POV:

"Do you have a middle name?" Chris asked me, shifting so that he was lying on his side with his body propped up on his elbow. "Yeah but it's none of those embarrassing ones or anything" I said with a small laugh, "It's Amelia, after my nonna". Chris smiled, taking another sip of his beer, "Bianca Amelia, that's cute" he said rubbing his chin, "Mines Robert after my dad".

"Hmm so Chris--, wait it is Christopher yeah?" I asked him, watching him nod in response. "So Christopher Robert.. it really suits you" I said with a grin, digging my spoon back into the ice cream. "Okay my turn, umm who is your favourite super hero? But it can't be Cap" I said before putting the spoon back into my mouth.

"Definitely Thor" Chris answered almost instantly, "I mean he's got the muscles and he can control fucking lightening, who wouldn't want that! Cap is good and all but he really can't do anything. You know they're all flying and shit and then there's Cap like 'i'm just taking the stairs, i'll meet you guys there!'" he said pouting adorably. My face softened, "Yeah but Cap is a gentleman, plus he's gorgeous" I said, feeling my face heat as I looked up at Chris' mega-watt smile. "He's the one that all the girls want, cos we know he'd take care of us and treat us right".

Chris laughed, "I thought girls liked bad boys? Cap is hardly a bad boy" he said taking a sip of his beer and raising an eyebrow at me

Chris laughed, "I thought girls liked bad boys? Cap is hardly a bad boy" he said taking a sip of his beer and raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged my shoulders, "That wears off eventually. Trust me when I say that all us girls want is a guy that can make us happy, look after us, and treat us properly. And of course be good in bed" I added laughing, wincing as the last words tumbled out of my mouth. See this is why you shouldn't drink wine Bianca.