Chapter 23: People Don't Know Anything

Start from the beginning

"I really want to meet that Natsu guy!" Sierra said and Sting agreed with her just as giddy.

"Maybe we can--" Sting cut himself off as he suddenly stopped in making his family halt as well.

"Sting?" Rogue called him then he looked up to see what made Sting stop."Oh..."

"We're here!!" Sting cheered breaking his silence. " This is Sabertooth!!"

They all stood infront of a large building making them look even smaller. The name Sabertooth was all the way at the top with a brand new looking tiger statue.

"Are you guys ready for this!?" Sierra yelled preparing to head inside. Persephone grabbed her hand before she could leave.

"Have you all thought this through? " She asked skeptically. She was actually nervous at the core of her being. The dragons weren't there to protect them anymore.

"Not really but we need to try right! " she tried reassuring her with a bright smile. Sting grinned at her and Rogue gave her a rare small smile. Nate grabbed her leg and smiled up like the baby he was.

"Okay then let's do it. For the Raveys..."

End of Flashback

Persephone felt her knees get weak she supported herself with the wall. A small smile crept up her features at the memory. The day they first came to Sabertooth. Alot of things happened in that time up until now. She never thought that she'd be like this now.

"Nice job sis'..." she hadn't congragulated her sister for her win the other day . She didn't feel right going up to her.

Persephone pushed back any and all thoughts and made her way downstairs to leave with her usual group. It was not the time to dwell on the past.

Sierra slid down the the staircase. Calum was walking --like any normal person-- beside her. Sierra jumped off when she got the end and stretched her back out. Calum sighed as he got to the end as well.

"Was that necessary?" He asked giving her a look. Sierra punched his arm lightly.

"Course it was, can't walk like a commoner now can I" Sierra spoke like it was obvious to anyone. At the same time Sting slid down the rail himself and landed much like Sierra. "See, he gets it!"

Lector landed on Sting's head as he stood up straight "Sting-kun always comes in with style!"

"Damn right!" Sting cheered grinning at his exceed friend on his head. Rogue came in, Frosch was on his shoulder while Zayn walked down the stairs with him.

Serena ran down shortly after in a thin black turtle neck and blue pants. Her hair blowing behind her. "Sorry if I'm late!"

"We're still waiting on-- there they are" Sierra stopped herself as Levy walked in wearing a blue and black shoulderless shirt and black shorts.

Juvia was right next to her in a light blue dress with her hair let loose in waves down her back. "Are we all ready?"

"Sure let's go! I wanna get there early for once!" Sting announced slamming the door open and ran out. Everyone followed after him closely so he wouldn't go off destroying Crocus.

They got to the stadium with an excited Sting leading them up to their balcony. The arena was already filled to the brim with spectators from all over Fiore. Reporters were at the very front trying to get pictures of the event.

"Okay you can stop running now" Zayn grabbed the back of Sting's shirt and made him stand still.

"I'm not a dog! Let me go!" Sting tried to fight but Zayn's grip grew tighter. Serena came up and punched in him the stomach "Uururrrghhhh fine I'll stop..."