Chapter 10 : Leaving Home

Time skip 8 years (8 months Earthland time)

Normal POV

The mages had been training hard for the past 8 years. Making friends , new memories and a lot of new scars. They had changed throught the years. In edition to learning slayer magic. They also learned hand to hand combat in which Levy excels, weapons training Juvia's domain and other magics such as Gravity magic, Requip, illusion magic , Ice magic, time ark, seith magic, teleportation magic and many others.

Juvia's POV

I am currently in the Demon Realm. Training with Sayla. My last trainer. She is currently teaching me how to grow demon wings. We were at a cliff.

"Okay Juvia, this is your last lesson. Jump!"

I looked down and saw nothing but a foggy hole."Hum... maybe Juvia can try another way"

Sayla shaked her head."Demon wings are harder to master so go! No I already told you if you fall I'll catch you.Maybe"

I gulped nervously and prepared myself. "Don't forget to release your magic. It might hurt a bit for the first time but it's worth the pain."

"Here goes nothing!"I screamed jumping down the dark whole.

"Spread those wings!!!" Hearing Sayla's encouragement. I calmed down and let the magic flow. I felt two wings burst through my back."That's it, now fly back up"

I cane back up quickly. Once I got on the ground I got a good look of my wings. They were large black wings with holes near the end. Juvia loves them."Cool..."

"I know right you did good Juv', how does it feel" Sayla asked sitting on the ground

"It feels like any other, part of Juvia's body." I said feeling them "Kinda soar though"

"That is to be expected..." standing up Sayla walked away."Time to go back to the house Raindrop"

I retracted them into my back and headed to her manor. We went into inside, to find Tigress and Ski juggling knives in their human forms. They like to do this a lot

"We're home!!" Screeched Sayla.

"Heyyy guys!!"greeted Ski and Tigress.

"Ski come on we have to go pack." I said walking up the stairs and into my room. Ski, Sayla and Tigress following in.

I headed straight into my closet and started packing. Ski cuddling up on her bed with Tigress.

"So Juvia what are you going to do once you get home" Sayla said sitting on my bed."Do you have a plan?"

"Juvia is not quite sure. Levy and Juvia know we wabt our revenge of on those who hurt us." I sighed "Yet we aren't sure how to exactly get that done..."

"I think you'll do just fine once you get back t Earthland" mused Sayla."Let's not think about that, you keep on packing and I'll go get some popcorn..."

I nodded and kept packing. Soon Sayla came back in with a bowl of popcorn. "You better clean this room up once you leave, my maids are out for the week"

I sighed, it was her fault they went on vacation. We tried to make a cake and Sayla 'accidentally' blew up the kitchen in frustration."Can Juvia atleast get some popcorn"

"No this isn't for you kid..." Sayla refused in a monotone voice. "Tigress, Ski you want to some?"

"Aye!!"

How does she go from no emotion demon to a sweet as honey Mom. She really is something, I don't understand how she is such great friends with Mother. Speaking of which I wonder how she met her." Hey Sayla...how did you neet my mother"